Good Luck
  • 215 posts
  • Page 14 of 15
Kyla wrote:
Only person I thought for sure was mafia was Sgy, lol! Got everyone else wrong XD
Madagascarter wrote:
Congrats village you won! Jimi was mafia. I'm kind of about to get on a plane so I'll tell you everyone's role PM when I land.

MVP of first game in series 2 of mafia is Hoodlum who was vigilante. He basically controlled the whole village. Whenever he said anything the village followed, even when I was sure he was going to go out after voting out Cheeky.

Mafia MVP is Jimi for gaining Hood's trust and therefore the village's trust. It was much more effective than Syg's reckless strategy that worked for a day but couldn't really last longer.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Hoodlum wrote:
Now for the fun question...
Cheeky..did you give sygmassacre a growling? hehe.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Jimi wrote:
It was a fun game guys, btw ely I knew you were the doctor and I tried to kill you twice maybe but once you protected yourself and once I got distracted by husk.. so we have lost two kills for that we were out numbered, plus beta was a huge loss

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
Jimi wrote:
And one more.thing for future games, can we please prohibit writing your role whether pm or publicly? The autocorrect killed us without even notice, and it's much fun to discover others roles without asking for the role message

“While you were so busy forcing me into a boner, you forgot you were committing one yourself.”

Batman
dough_boy wrote:
I would like to know who the fake inspector was that Cheeky believed in. I am assuming Syg. :)

Jimi I knew you were Mafia. When you posted that you thought I was the Inspector I knew then. I tried to tell Hood but he didn't believe me.

I am amazed that it turned out like it did. I figured surely Mafia would win with two high profile kills before even one Mafia kill.
Madagascarter wrote:
Jimi, fake role PM's are part of the game. Hoodlum pointed out that he'd think that screenshots should be allowed because he has created maps for here so could easily create a fake role Pm. However not everyone knows how to do that so that is why I disallowed it. However I think that everyone that has the capacity to play this game has the capacity of going on Microsoft word and create a fake role PM. What you could do to try and prevent mistakes in your fake PM is to create one way before being asked and edit it when each one is revealed, then reveal it before being asked.

Summer 2 Countdown

Hoodlum wrote:
Villagers can fake it too :)
When i wanted to convince jimi and damage to lynch syg but both seemed to need some extra persuading. well now we know why lol. both were mafia!
fake chat (click to show)
Hoodlum wrote:
thanks for the game madagascarter. enjoyed it. mafia is back!
Madagascarter wrote:
Anyway, revealing roles for some people's interest.
Spoiler (click to show)
And the village
Spoiler (click to show)
And the Werewolf
Spoiler (click to show)
Best quotes
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)
Spoiler (click to show)

Thanks everyone for playing the game. I'm looking foward to the next one.

Summer 2 Countdown

Jimi wrote:
Loool doja

Batman
UltrasPlot wrote:
pls madag some of the people i had to deal with when mafia first became a thing on DXII...

ill fish through my old messages sometime and post highlights lol
CheekyTeeky wrote:
Hood I was shocked. I have never played before so I guess I should have been more suspicious even of syg. He saw how excited I got to play with a power role and when I came out as mayor which I thought was a boss move, he came straight to me excited that we were two power roles for the village. I did not expect to be so deceived especially by him lol. It was a fun game nevertheless and I'd like to play again.
You have a keen military mind Pod...