Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 6 of 22
2ofclubs wrote:
If I am alive I will answer unanswer questions in new PMs
Or in thread if appropriate.
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Ok, sorry for the delay, my flatmates were watching a documentary on Hitler and Mussolini. It was pretty interesting, I'll actually process the result now 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
The first Casualty of the war has struck, and it's disaster for Green Storm, the capital Tienjing has fallen to an aggressive Tractionist assault before the Green Storm had time to build up traps and anti city protection. In the chaos, many of the leaders managed to escape, but General Naga was not going to escape, he was going to win or die trying. In a courageous effort he led the soldiers against the giant cities. Despite a valiant effort, Tienjing was not prepared for an assault so early an it fell, it's people became slaves. As a last act of defiance General Naga ordered his people to burn the city down. The Tractionists shall gain nothing from this victory! The crowd went immediately to burning the city down. Later in the ruins however a citizen of Tienjing reported that General Naga had been shot, his body being taken to the Stalker Hold outside the city to still become useful.

Lady Naga has issued a speech saying that the Green Storm is no match for the Tractionists this time around, peace must be achieved somehow! She announced that new peace talks will be taking place this summer on Airhaven. Many Green Storm locals are calling her a traitor, for succumbing to the Tractionist tyrannical force, but others asked, what choice do we have? Be assured that all these questions will be discussed during this Summer's peace talks!

Npat is dead. He was General Naga, Leader of the Green Storm 

Spoiler (click to show)

Stalker News!

There is a Stalker for Sale! Please get your bids in 2 hours before the deadline via your Role PM so I have time to choose one to accept.

Tractionist News

Greetings from my Island Paradise on the high seas, those of you stuck on the island of irrelevancy in the Kingdom of Naga, your time to revolt is coming. I have been in talks with some of you ,maybe even all of you throughout the last Winter solstice. I find comfort in knowing that I can move through the world free, free from slavery, free from evil tyranny. You can too, Tractionist we are gathering and finding each other through talks in the winter, Green Storm that are looking for a way out you too can be free.

I AM the Mayor of a Tractionist City and will reveal a potential individual for the Evil Green Storm, Assassins, and Slave Traders for us to Vote off this planet, this free planet. Be on the lookout for more information coming soon we will all benefit from Freedom, all those not blinded by NAGA and those that he has manipulated.

There is still time for us all, I believe you. Lady Naga, we are hear for you most of all as your slavery is a travesty.

Freedom from Slavery, Freedom for All.

Summer 1 is upon us! Get your lynch votes in

Summer 2 Countdown

Madagascarter wrote:
If you bid for the assassin or the Slave and I haven't sent you anything, your bid was not accepted

I'll now open the PMs

Then I'll update everyone on their coin status,

Then read everyone's PM's

Summer 2 Countdown

Rockbert wrote:
Wow, that was quick. GG NotoriousPat.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so who was in a chat w npat and what was said that have got him killed. did he reveal his faction?
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
I wasn't in any PM with NPat. I didn't really hear much about him either, seemed to be laying pretty low.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
MacEohaid wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so what's up mack - are you in a chat w anybody?
what about you mac?
Sorry dude/s, I've been very sick as of late. Trying to do it but not feeling too good.
MacEohaid wrote:
I think the Npat was taken out like Ahab in I Kings 22:34: "And a certain man drew a bow at a venture and smote the King of Israel between the joints of the harness: wherefore he said unto the driver of his chariot, Turn thine hand, and carry me out of the host; for I am wounded."
2ofclubs wrote:
So Mac speaks and Iris posted in a closed chat at the same time. All along we haven't heard from either. Hmmm.
What have you guys been up to behind the scene. I believe I know and told others.
WRKD4IT