Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 9 of 22
Jacob24 wrote:
Yes I believe so. The only reason to no lynch is to save yourself or if you’re peace faction
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Bluegoetz
Lynch jacob24
4 hours till the deadline. And you are still voting on me (when I have so much left to do).

Thought I had unlynched you, my apologies

#Unlynch Bluegoetz

Clubs, who are you representing?

I will represent Green as in car color of my avatar.  I will be fair to all factions except the assassin of course. UNLESS he vows to only freeing ;)  I know some have looked for mud on me and found none becuase there is none.
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
I see others are online. Can anyone weigh in on lynch vote ideas? I have some ideas of players but I'd like something concrete for this first one.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have not heard from mack much - i am not high on killing new players - but i guess i would just as soon have him as a stalker as anyone
Live long and prosper
MackN wrote:
Maybe don't kill me? I'm in some pms and am generally trying to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing.
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Madagascarter wrote:
I think I need to make a coin maximum each player can have. Because otherwise, people are just not going to spend coins on voting. A rule will come into place at the start of next phase
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
From what I can see. It appears all are active. With Mac on lite end being sick.
1 vote for MackN
1 vote for Iris

Stalker up for Bid
Assassin taking kill/free bids
Slave following orders
Green General in limbo
1 volunteer for spokes person
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
I do not have an agreement with Iris right, but I would hate to lose the writing flair in the forum. 

#LUNCH IRIS

Will Iris tell us something about their role or actions so we change our votes? I want to change this.
Jacob24 wrote:
Would like to know the reasoning on Iris. He was on my list as well but I want to know what you (Rock and Ryo) are thinking.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Ryomyr wrote:
Simple pressure campaign. 

No qualms. Willing to change. Why did Rock choose Iris?