Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 7 of 22
MacEohaid wrote:
Sick along with bleeding hemorrhoids at the same time behind the scenes. Need more details Clubs?
IrisPostTempestates wrote:
2ofclubs
So Mac speaks and Iris posted in a closed chat at the same time. All along we haven't heard from either. Hmmm.
What have you guys been up to behind the scene. I believe I know and told others.
My fellow factionists and nonpartisans, do pardon me for this unsettling infraction. In eagerness to understand the circumstances surrounding the swift yet shocking death of the Green Storm leader, I erred to ponder in a private chat now closed with the turn of the seasons. Having reexamined the Rules and Regulations of the Moving Cities, I confide with you all a recommitment to them with the utmost attentiveness.

I would like nothing more than to extend this vigilance and recognize the absence of Green Storm News at the initiation of the first winter (Post #50). Given insight into the now-deceased notoriouspat's powers and their apparent inactivity (Post #81), we might infer there is a powerful collaboration of powers afoot, if what we have observed was not merely a stroke of luck for the Tractionists.
RyanairLol wrote:
Tennesseelogman
so who was in a chat w npat and what was said that have got him killed. did he reveal his faction?
I was in a chat with NPat and others created by XXX and the only messages were from XXX, so this was just kind of a shot in the dark.
RyanairLol wrote:
Tractionist News

Greetings from my Island Paradise on the high seas, those of you stuck on the island of irrelevancy in the Kingdom of Naga, your time to revolt is coming. I have been in talks with some of you ,maybe even all of you throughout the last Winter solstice. I find comfort in knowing that I can move through the world free, free from slavery, free from evil tyranny. You can too, Tractionist we are gathering and finding each other through talks in the winter, Green Storm that are looking for a way out you too can be free.

I AM the Mayor of a Tractionist City and will reveal a potential individual for the Evil Green Storm, Assassins, and Slave Traders for us to Vote off this planet, this free planet. Be on the lookout for more information coming soon we will all benefit from Freedom, all those not blinded by NAGA and those that he has manipulated.

There is still time for us all, I believe you. Lady Naga, we are hear for you most of all as your slavery is a travesty.

Freedom from Slavery, Freedom for All.
And I am pretty sure that this announcement was created by the Leader of the Tractionists as it looks like a similar ability to what Npat has, being the leader of the Green Storm.
RyanairLol wrote:
So I can confirm that the Leader of the tractionists is NOT TenLogMan simply because he never uses caps.
Edit: Correct me if i'm wrong
RyanairLol wrote:
However, if i am correct - then this is also what the leader of the Tractionists said at the end of summer 1
Tractionist News

Tractionist Mayors, followers, and Green Storm looking for a better life than living in the lap of moss and muck. I am you voice of reason and your voice of reckoning, lend me your ears and minds for a moment daily to help sift through the Loudness that can cloud your thoughts.

Tractionist with thoughts of fear, I understand you, I will gather your information and report the TRUTH as we see fit. We have been banished to the seas, we have been moved from the land by a Dictatorship that wants to claim it all for themselves. Our New Cities will only last until Green Storm leadership tries to lay claim to the seas as well. We must revolt, The Green Storm leadership hides behind a veil of lies and false accusations that WE Tractionist are destroying the earth. The facts are in the proof that General Naga only wants to RULE ALL, what leader enslaves his own Wife in Lady Naga.

Green Storm with feelings of regret, I understand you, I was once one of you, I was once a slave to the power hungry General Naga and his false veil of "Save the Earth from Machina". We are nothing more than Nomads who want to be Free, Free to roam the land and now the seas. Freedom to be who we want to be, If you to want to break free or are having feelings of betrayal from your Green Storm leadership, look no further than the truth.

I have taken my City to the Sea, I will continue to Gather the truth and speak it in a voice that all can understand a collective freedom cry not a Demand of Obedience from a power hungry General Naga. Lady Naga, we hear your cries.

There shall be no singular POWER, we shall all be free. I leave you with this quote from the archives of the great artist of old...

"Don't want to live in an olympic wasteland
Don't wanna grow up in a hermit state
You know you've found urself a love extremist
You must be bored only preaching hate"
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: 10 minutes ago 
Post #98
Guys, you can vote if you like?
i have little to no info on which to base a logical vote and i don't think i will be jumping on a train unless new info is revealed. so no need to spend coin yet
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
Well I think someone should go since I don't want to give the peace faction a chance to win. They could just all go in debt next round and rack up votes.

I say start with inactives. #Lynch Bluegoetz
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if somebody wants to volunteer that would be nice. maybe you have lynch immunity for the 1st 3 rounds. or you think you role stinks and would rather be a stalker.
i think the peacemakers have to get a no lynch 2 phases in a row so that should not be too hard to prevent.
Live long and prosper
Jacob24 wrote:
My fear is if we decide to give them one phase they will rally fully and vote no lynch next phase... I think we should lynch someone for sure.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Bluegoetz wrote:
Not inactive. But thanks for checking.
Interesting that you want to blind lynch with members of your faction on the line. Sounds neutral to me. Or your faction is one up after npat.
Madagascarter wrote:
Also a note, that when you vote, tell me via PM, how many coins you are spending on voting that person.

2 coins = 1 vote
4 coins = 2 votes
6 coins = 3 votes
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Jacob24 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Not inactive. But thanks for checking.
Interesting that you want to blind lynch with members of your faction on the line. Sounds neutral to me. Or your faction is one up after npat.

I’m either 1 up or 1 down at the moment. I’d rather lynch someone with a chance of increasing my winning odds then let the peace faction win.
Tennesseelogman, 2024