Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 2 of 22
Rockbert wrote:
I am present, need to reread the narrative. I will be gone much of the day today so will be checking in on my phone when I can.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
RyanairLol wrote:
Jacob24
Mada did say this about the factions:
Madagascarter
There will be 3 main factions in this game. Tractionist, Green Storm and Peaceful. There will also be a few neutrals kicking around with miscellaneous win clauses. Players in the main 3 factions will all have a specific win clause.
Tractionist - Defeat the Green Storm
Green Storm - Defeat the Tractionists
Peaceful - Achieve Peace (2 lynch phases in a row where no lynch is selected or there is a tie)

I like the breakdown of 5, 5, 3, and 2 other neutrals. That makes the most sense to me.

In a PM before game started Mada said this to me:
Madagascarter
So Green Storm and Tractionists are both town, just opposing. There are no typical mafia in this game, there are a few neutrals that are evil and a peace faction, to be wary of though.
Jacob24 wrote:
I will come out and say that I am a part of one of the two major factions (Tractionists or Green Storm). It would seem that Clubs is claiming to be one of the presumed 2 neutrals who are not associated with the Peace Faction.

Also, the Peace faction must not have too many people or else they could force a No Lynch too easily and win, I think 3 sounds right still.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
I will come out and say that I am a part of one of the two major factions (Tractionists or Green Storm). It would seem that Clubs is claiming to be one of the presumed 2 neutrals who are not associated with the Peace Faction.

Also, the Peace faction must not have too many people or else they could force a No Lynch too easily and win, I think 3 sounds right still.
No where did a y sort of claiming. I owned or stated a few facts, one being adored and all factions want me around.
It's primarily a battle between Trac and GS with Neutrals & Peace disrupting their win clauses while having unique WC.
Faction count is irrelevant - that will change as thee stalkers and slave count evolves.
I am not in any PM. Iam willing to start one or be invited. Lmk if you are willing to participate.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Their win conditions may or may not change.
When a Stalker has been bought he is allowed to chat in the forum once again. Stalkers work best in teams. When a Stalker is owned he will always obey his master.
So if a Green becomes a Stalker and is bought by a Trac. Hmmm food for thought.

If 1 Stalker targets someone, they will defend that player
If 2 Stalkers target someone, the Stalkers will kill that player (whether alive or Stalker)
If 3 Stalkers target someone, they will convert that player into another Stalker.
Stalkers can grow and and overpower the other factions. Just how well will they obey and reme?

If a Stalker's master release's them or dies then the Stalker becomes a free Stalker and has free reign to choose their actions
The Assassin may be persuaded to free an enslaved player for enough money.

NeutralS to contend with. One is assaaain but are all?

With this said, I see 4 fronts (Trac, GreenS, Peace, Stalkers, and a Assassin) and multiple WC's.

WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
I would think Slave Trader might be a neutral role.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24 wrote:
Not for this phase I don't think unless I missed something. Mada confirmation?
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Madagascarter wrote:
You can't open a PM this phase but you can message me telling me that you open a PM for 1 coin next phase
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Jacob24 wrote:
I assume most players will be opening a PM for the next phase. If I am included in any such conversations I can guarantee that I'll be active and talk although you may not like what I have to say ;)
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
Marvelo, we can only reveal what we shouldn't and speculate this phase. In any case I am willing to PM and rather openly i will add. Lets hope wounds from past battles have healed and we can wright a new meaning to alls not fair in Love and War. :P
WRKD4IT