Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 8 of 22
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Also a note, that when you vote, tell me via PM, how many coins you are spending on voting that person.

2 coins = 1 vote
4 coins = 2 votes
6 coins = 3 votes

Can we split vote? Example Npat votes 2 coins on Ely and 2 coins on Pygmy.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Jacob24
Bluegoetz
Not inactive. But thanks for checking.
Interesting that you want to blind lynch with members of your faction on the line. Sounds neutral to me. Or your faction is one up after npat.

I’m either 1 up or 1 down at the moment. I’d rather lynch someone with a chance of increasing my winning odds then let the peace faction win.

Still, you have a good point. I'd rather not lynch a faction member just because they've been quiet.

I'll read through the forum and my PMs and try to hunt out some neutrals
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Bluegoetz wrote:
I think I was a peace faction last time we played this, and peace was hard (not downplaying the possibility) but this round nobody knows for sure, by the next round some people will show their colors and lynches will abound.

Madaare all lynch votes private then? Or does there have to be something in the forums?
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
Madagascarter
Also a note, that when you vote, tell me via PM, how many coins you are spending on voting that person.

2 coins = 1 vote
4 coins = 2 votes
6 coins = 3 votes

Can we split vote? Example Npat votes 2 coins on Ely and 2 coins on Pygmy.

Yes you can split your votes

Bluegoetz
I think I was a peace faction last time we played this, and peace was hard (not downplaying the possibility) but this round nobody knows for sure, by the next round some people will show their colors and lynches will abound.

Madaare all lynch votes private then? Or does there have to be something in the forums?

Who you are lynching is public, the weight of your vote is private
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Jacob24 wrote:
Bluegoetz

Here's my fear:
This phase everyone waits around and doesn't lynch - Peace faction saves up their coins'
Next phase - Green Storm and Tractionists go after each other a bit and split their votes, peace faction waits until last minute and drops all their coins and they all go 10 coins into debt to get 20+ votes for no lynch, thus ending the game.
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Crywolf wrote:
But wouldn't they want to also get all their 3WCs? Why would a Peace faction want to end the game if possibly only 1 WC is completed?
Crywolf is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
I would think Peace faction WCs would be something like:
Make sure xxx player stays alive
or
Make sure so many players don't die

In theory, peace would deteriorate over time so in my mind the peace faction can only win big if they win quick. Maybe someone from last game has insights on peace faction WCs that I don't and can help
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
Maybe the 2 factions at War can have Peace to eliminate the Peace faction.

then resume WAR.
ThickTalon wrote:
I don't know how that would work, BTW.... Just tossing out ideas.

I guess you could have a spokes person for each faction that is untouchable until the neutrals and peace goers are eliminated.
2ofclubs wrote:
Yeah that's what we need (more untouchables) in addition to all th NH NR out there. Holy crapp I just looked up and there is a Big owl staring down from a tree at me. This is Not a clue or hint etc - Just Erie RL fact. Lol
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
https://youtu.be/1ycpmrEl-9E
I will be a spokes person. Alli want is to live and be with my loved ones. I will accept what ever the universe bestows. I will Live & Let Live while making lemonade.
This is not a Peace Faction approach. War is so costly and again I just want to be with my loved ones with the least amount of loss. They say nobody wins in a war - maybe we can lose less. Dont get me wrongn I will fight fire with fire if forced to.
♧♧
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
Lynch jacob24
4 hours till the deadline. And you are still voting on me (when I have so much left to do).
Jacob24 wrote:
Bluegoetz
Lynch jacob24
4 hours till the deadline. And you are still voting on me (when I have so much left to do).

Thought I had unlynched you, my apologies

#Unlynch Bluegoetz

Clubs, who are you representing?
Tennesseelogman, 2024