Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 10 of 22
Tennesseelogman wrote:
active is a relative term. here is a breakdown of how many post each player has made in the forum. this does not mean they are contributing more - just talking more.

1. TLM - 11
2. Crywolf - 3
3. Jacob24 - 26
4. Ryanairlol - 9
5. MackN - 1
6. Rockbert - 9
7. Notoriouspat [Stalker] - 0
8. 2ofclubs - 21
9. ThickTalon - 11
10. KC321 - 4
11. MacEohaid - 3
12. Ryomyr - 1
13. IrisPostTempestates - 3
14. Anourre - 1
15. Bluegoetz - 4
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
I have run an errand but will be back in 30 to check the forum. 

Rockbert, why Iris?

Iris, can you offer anything? Can anyone else offer anything on Iris? 
Ryomyr is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
active is a relative term. here is a breakdown of how many post each player has made in the forum. this does not mean they are contributing more - just talking more.

1. TLM - 11
2. Crywolf - 3
3. Jacob24 - 26
4. Ryanairlol - 9
5. MackN - 1
6. Rockbert - 9
7. Notoriouspat [Stalker] - 0
8. 2ofclubs - 21
9. ThickTalon - 11
10. KC321 - 4
11. MacEohaid - 3
12. Ryomyr - 1
13. IrisPostTempestates - 3
14. Anourre - 1
15. Bluegoetz - 4

Lol I’m winning. Go figure
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
MackN wrote:
There really isn't much for me to say, I'm just trying to not die. (;
“Hope in the shadow of fear is the world's most powerful motivator.” - Honorable Scythe Faraday
Tennesseelogman wrote:
no lynch is the normal overwhelming vote on the 1st opportunity to lynch a player but in this game - we do not want to give the peaceseekers an extra boost or to spend coins on a vote to save a player we have no info on.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Jacob24 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
no lynch is the normal overwhelming vote on the 1st opportunity to lynch a player but in this game - we do not want to give the peaceseekers an extra boost or to spend coins on a vote to save a player we have no info on.

Right. Smart way for Mada to keep game moving along but tricky for us…
Tennesseelogman, 2024
IrisPostTempestates wrote:
Oh, fair compatriots! To refreshen myself briefly from my labors and find myself the object of the mob's passions — no words can wholly capture my sentiment. And with such a deficiency of explanation! Should I better understand the aims — the objectives — the holy grail for which I might be spared the focus of the mob's passions, my inclination to assuage this sorrowful state of affairs would know no bounds!
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Would like to know the reasoning on Iris. He was on my list as well but I want to know what you (Rock and Ryo) are thinking.
I am on board with this as well.
I dont have a NH
Iris is on my sus list based on thread and chat posts.
I can't speak for others reasoning.
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
IrisPostTempestates
Oh, fair compatriots! To refreshen myself briefly from my labors and find myself the object of the mob's passions — no words can wholly capture my sentiment. And with such a deficiency of explanation! Should I better understand the aims — the objectives — the holy grail for which I might be spared the focus of the mob's passions, my inclination to assuage this sorrowful state of affairs would know no bounds!

You still aren't defending yourself...

#Lynch Iris - Subject to change potentially
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Jacob24
By my reading, the peace faction could be very dangerous and so I think that Storm and Traction can work together to root them out for now.
Ah, to defend oneself amidst the warring between two unwavering factions! I beseech that the majority may find consolation in my claim: I am not of the Peace faction. Therefore to root me out will prove detrimental to your cause.
Ryomyr wrote:
Iris, is the shakespearean affect or general verbosity required by your role? 
Ryomyr is online.
#LYNCH KC321

In advance of hasteful inquiries, see this old letter in conjunction with the untimely demise of the first casualty in the War of the Moving Cities, the silent notoriouspat.
Ryomyr wrote:
IrisPostTempestates
#LYNCH KC321

In advance of hasteful inquiries, see this old letter in conjunction with the untimely demise of the first casualty in the War of the Moving Cities, the silent notoriouspat.

Cryptic, no?
Ryomyr is online.
My dear Ryomyr, there is precious little time for drawing inferences not yet discovered now, but do take solace in the assurance that the clouds will soon part. I bid you, join me!