Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 21 of 22
Jacob24 wrote:
Mada
For the Tractionist or the Green Storm to be defeated, there can only be one person left within that faction or none.
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Congrats to Crywolf.
Others get kudos.

you and your In Game lovers

First Ryo now Cry
ThickTalon wrote:
Jacob24
Mada
For the Tractionist or the Green Storm to be defeated, there can only be one person left within that faction or none.

Ah... flaked on that part.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Crywolf
Name: Arlandria Arlo
Role: Doctor in Airhaven
Faction: Tractionist (Will appear Tractionist to general inspections)
Earnings: 6 coins will be allocated to you at the end of each Summer Phase
Background: Airhaven always tried to say neutral, having been built in the Swiss Alps, designed to fly and stay away from the fighting, but despite that, after the war, the Anti-Tractionist did not trust them, forcing Airhaven to flee to the Dead Continent to continue it’s reputation as a tourism city. Despite that Airhaven has the best university on the Tractionist front. It was their you learnt to be the greatest surgeon the city has ever seen. Airhaven claim neutrality, willing to heal any soldier no matter their allegiances. You have had many love interest but always rejected them, until, a Green Storm high ranking Soldier…. Name… became your Patient. At first you believed treating him was beneath your abilities, but then he was funny, an illusionist, and you found yourself falling for him. Maybe after this war is over, you and Magnus Marvelo could live a wonderful life together.
Winter Actions: During the winter phase, you can Protect a player from an attack. If attacked Airhaven will be nearby to heal any injuries caused to that player.
Summer Actions: During the Summer Lynching Phase, due to Airhaven’s social and economic benefits you start any lynch phase on -2 votes.
Any Time Actions: No special any time actions
Win Conditions:
1. Defeat the Green Storm
2. End the Game with Magnus Marvelo alive
3. Minimise Collateral Damage (There is still a peace faction alive at the end of the game)

So essentially you were never going to be able to achieve all 3 of your wins? am I confused as to why you should defeat Green Storm then save a green storm?
Similar to mine.
Win Conditions:
1. Defeat the Tractionists
2. Keep Arlandria Arlo alive at the end of the game
3. Have there be no enslaved players at the end of the game.
From opening post.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Cross faction Lovers, Same colors etc you generally need or it helps to have a non back stabbing buddy.  I know two maybe 3 that adore knives.  Too coded for ya. 
A partner is helpful. Appearing as babble is the point. Cry saw the message. Ryo & I saw the hidden messages. 
I know 2 players I can't trust.

Ps
I had NH with Cry obviously and with TLM and they both new it.
Yes, I already had the 2 peace on board for a shared win - meeting Cry's win clause. And had PM request in with TLM to let him officially know my position. Some of my pre clues to TLM were as stated;
We were pulling TLM in next chat to fortify the green/peace treaty either way. Daisy ( is coming up daisy's) Zero (As it going with green dropping, I will be pushing up Daisy's.
WC Zero achieved).
.  The tie just got in the way. 
WRKD4IT
Jacob24 wrote:
Very disappointed in Rock not telling the truth on his faction in his chat with me (jk lol :)... mostly)
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
Rockbert wrote:
Jacob24
Very disappointed in Rock not telling the truth on his faction in his chat with me (jk lol :)... mostly)

:)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
2ofclubs
Cross faction Lovers, Same colors etc you generally need or it helps to have a non back stabbing buddy.  I know two maybe 3 that adore knives.  Too coded for ya. 
A partner is helpful. Appearing as babble is the point. Cry saw the message. Ryo & I saw the hidden messages. 
I know 2 players I can't trust.

Ps
I had NH with Cry obviously and with TLM and they both new it.
Yes, I already had the 2 peace on board for a shared win - meeting Cry's win clause. And had PM request in with TLM to let him officially know my position. Some of my pre clues to TLM were as stated;
We were pulling TLM in next chat to fortify the green/peace treaty either way. Daisy ( is coming up daisy's) Zero (As it going with green dropping, I will be pushing up Daisy's.
WC Zero achieved).
.  The tie just got in the way. 

I got your coded message just thought you were reaching for your Juliette, it didn't concern me at the time either.

I will never trust you:P

Evil Clubs:D
ThickTalon wrote:
Jacob24
Also who killed me? And why?

I did.... because I knew you were Green. I was a Propaganda swinging Tractionist that needed all Green Storm to either convert or be sent from this earth (curse You General Naga!!!!!!)

Nothing personal Jacob you green scum.
ThickTalon wrote:
ThickTalon
Jacob24

I did.... because I knew you were Green. I was a Propaganda swinging Tractionist that needed all Green Storm to either convert or be sent from this earth (curse You General Naga!!!!!!)

Nothing personal Jacob you green scum.

At least I think I did..... I purchased (or tried to) an assassin and shot at you. 

Mada never confirmed with anything except my loss of coin.
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
Tennesse owned it I believe
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i killed you npat w the assassin. i requested a chat w you and jacob since i was the stalker creator i knew your new WC and was going to recruit you for the win and info. i did not think a no lynch would win the game since i had 2 more WCs. my last was to kill the stalker seller - so i was bidding on the assassin each time just to kill somebody and counting on rock to investigate
Nope Ten killed Npat -assuming it was comfirmed LOL
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
Madagascarter said:
19 Dec 2023, 01:03
Name: Mackeral
Role: Uncle of BoarMoth
Faction: Tractionist (Will appear Tractionist to general inspections)
Earnings: 4 coins will be allocated to you at the end of each Summer Phase
Background: When Brighton fell, many of the Lost Boys, stole any remaining emergency lifeboats and made their way to nearby BoarMoth. A small flotilla of a city really, but perfect for the Lost Boys to take control and subject all citizens to their abusive upbringing of stealing, privacy breaches and punishments for the week. Mackeral rose to the top and demanded everyone call him Uncle. The city thrived in the dead continent by sending limpet squads with teams to attach themselves to the bottom of other cities, bleed their resources dry and then transport the goods back to Boarmoth. Boarmoth joined the war as your city thrives in chaos. You yourself have your eyes on Lady Naga’s daughter, Daisy Zero. You tell your limpet squads not to be distracted by women, but her beauty has entranced you and with a bit of mischief and treachery you could make her yours.
Winter Actions: During Winter Phases, you can Steal from a player. This will steal all of the money in their account and any purchases they made will fail. The money will join your account
Summer Actions: No special summer time actions
Any Time Actions: No special any time actions
Win Conditions:
1. Defeat the Green Storm
2. End the Game with Lady Naga’s Daughter alive
3. Create Chaos - (Purchase at least 3 services (Assassin, Slave Trade, Stalkers)