Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 16 of 22
2ofclubs wrote:
If its a tie or no vote Peace wins.
Peaceful - Achieve Peace (2 lynch phases in a row where no lynch is selected or there is a tie)
Peaceful faction to win then a No Lynch or a tie must occur 2 Summer Phases (day Phases) in a row.
They 1 already.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
20 min to dead line
3 MackN
1 Blue
1 Rock
remember weight of vote is private so it may not be as seen.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Crywolf wrote:
Chats are closed...
So to the person/people that was/were awaiting for me to say something: the other person/people did not say and I missed the deadline because I was out for a family Christmas Eve lunch
New Mafia game coming
2ofclubs wrote:
Lol we will chalk it up to you crying wolf.
Happy Holidays
Family and RL 1st. Unless D12 is your family & life, then your chat rating just dropped. LOL
Off to go prep dinner myself.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
To the person I was chatting with. i think you are a big, fat liar. nothing you said can be true. you are a bad, bad person and i will never trust you again. there is a stench surrounding you in every way and there are maggots dripping off of your face. i wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2 foot pole.
I'll reopen the chat. :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
To the person I was chatting with. i think you are a big, fat liar. nothing you said can be true. you are a bad, bad person and i will never trust you again. there is a stench surrounding you in every way and there are maggots dripping off of your face. i wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2 foot pole.
I'll reopen the chat. :)
Spoiler (click to show)
there is no stench reference. I think I was in chat with the same foul one.
Maybe his ♥︎ could will grow or not.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
RyanairLol wrote:
I was not in a single chat with MackN, who is the most outvoted so far, so I have no clue
I am green, inspect me if u want
Rockbert wrote:
We're still pending the Summer phase 2 results right?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Deadline I believe, I’ll process this tonight
Correct and PM chats are closed
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Right. Well, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Merry Hairy-Green-Hermit-with-a-Heart-Condition-Rethinks-Larceny Day! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i guess it's only appropriate that nobody dies on Christmas day.
Happy Birthday Jesus !
Live long and prosper