Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 5 of 22
Rockbert wrote:
IrisPostTempestates
Greetings Tractionists, Green Stormers, and those in between... It is with a warm reception I have seen your private messages, entertained your inquiries, and heard your claims. For those with whom I've not yet had the pleasure to collaborate, I hope the following will shed light on our presently enigmatic circumstances:
My win conditions are favorable to not just 1, but more than 1, of the enumerated Tractionists, Green Storm, Peace, and Neutrals. Hence it is with the greatest sincerity I express my sympathies for you all.

Curious post. Why sympathies?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Whose private messages have you seen?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Interesting if true. I do remember a game where that was an ability. Given I was fortunate enough to be in 3 chats it's probably one of mine. At least I was honest and didn't have any under handed stuff going on.
If you have this ability and disclosed it, you are now a target for some.
Or is you want to die early and go on the bidding block¿
Somebody needs to block or distract or kill this threat to us. Just saying.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
RyanairLol wrote:
Open to PMs. Need to finish off this civil war, from what I understood from Mada’s opening post
2ofclubs wrote:
RyanairLol
Open to PMs. Need to finish off this civil war, from what I understood from Mada’s opening post
I am low on funds but will include you if I create another PM. In the mean time claim being in 1 of the 2 big factions and one win clause related to slaves. It will be just like you were in a PM. :P what a waste of funds.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
IrisPostTempestates wrote:
Rockbert
Rockbert, my dear prospective ally, regretfully I lack the fortune to be the guarantor of such an advantageous capability, and wanted nothing more than to greet my potential collaborators (and combatants) per the alternative definition of sympathy, "understanding between people; common feeling."
Jacob24 wrote:
IrisPostTempestates
Rockbert
Rockbert, my dear prospective ally, regretfully I lack the fortune to be the guarantor of such an advantageous capability, and wanted nothing more than to greet my potential collaborators (and combatants) per the alternative definition of sympathy, "understanding between people; common feeling."

You are in a PM group then? Or a spy receiving PM information
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
anuorre wrote:
I know it's a bit controversial, but is there a possibility that a phase can be 48 hours long?

Crywolf wrote:
That would be helpful, especially with the holidays around the corner.
IrisPostTempestates wrote:
Jacob24
IrisPostTempestates
Rockbert

You are in a PM group then? Or a spy receiving PM information
Oh most definitely the former. Should there be a spy amongst us, I assure you it is not I, Jacob. Several players may testify to my assertion, should they please.
Jacob24 wrote:
Glad to hear it :). I'll be on the lookout
"clubs - go suck eggs! :)"
Tennesseelogman, 2024
2ofclubs wrote:
A few my chats are warm. One even has synthetic Hot Chocolate.  
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
Closer to Christmas I might have a few Blank Phases

Also 2 hours to get your bids in. If you are bidding for the slave remember to tell me who you want the slave to inspect.

I'll check in and attempt to answer questions closer to then. I'm applying for jobs atm and am trying not to be distracted.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand