Game Thread
  • 318 posts
  • Page 4 of 22
2ofclubs wrote:
Jacob24
2ofclubs
Rockbert
I have requested a PM chat with several of you and have yet to get confirmation from Mada. I am on and off today, trying to stay abreast but probably be more active tonight.
Pm is for next phase.
Love to talk with you and await your invite.
I was going to invite TLM Ryo Thick rock let's use theses chats effectively.

I am hurt by my lack of inclusion in your PM :(.
Becareful with assumptions. I may have more than 1 PM or I know we are in another PM or know there is an attractive bounty already on you. And as a stalker your coms will be limited to thread unless invited to PM. We know you like to post. LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
The First Summer Peace Talks are over and it went as well as you would expect. The Green Storm leaders said peace could be achieved is if they go back to where they came from, the Tractionists scoffed and proposed a treaty where they get to eat anything they like and maybe the noble won't be slaves. All the while Tractionist Cities were eating up the town of Elysium5. Like the background ones, a war takes more than 15 people. Any survivors of Elysium5 were taken slaves for the ever growing Tractionist cities.

Winter 1 is beginning and it's threatening to be a cold one.

Announcement from the bank!
Anyone who voted no lynch last phase can have their coins back and have no punishment of debt. I just wanted to make sure nobody died this phase. I promise I'll stop interfering next phase.

There will also be no transfer of money between player or gifting of money. I do not think it is necessary and if you guys trust each other so much then you can still play pretty powerful combos

In Slave News

There is one Slave for sale. You may send the moderator anonymous or non anonymous bids to use the slave. These bids must be sent in 2 hours before the deadline so I have time to decide who to let use the slave. The slaves power is an inspection ability. You will be able to know a players name and faction.

Assassin News

The hiring of the Assassin is available tonight. You can bid to try and kill someone or to try and free a player from slavery. These bids must be sent in 2 hours before the deadline so I have time to decide which bid to accept.

Tractionist News

Tractionist Mayors, followers, and Green Storm looking for a better life than living in the lap of moss and muck. I am you voice of reason and your voice of reckoning, lend me your ears and minds for a moment daily to help sift through the Loudness that can cloud your thoughts.

Tractionist with thoughts of fear, I understand you, I will gather your information and report the TRUTH as we see fit. We have been banished to the seas, we have been moved from the land by a Dictatorship that wants to claim it all for themselves. Our New Cities will only last until Green Storm leadership tries to lay claim to the seas as well. We must revolt, The Green Storm leadership hides behind a veil of lies and false accusations that WE Tractionist are destroying the earth. The facts are in the proof that General Naga only wants to RULE ALL, what leader enslaves his own Wife in Lady Naga.

Green Storm with feelings of regret, I understand you, I was once one of you, I was once a slave to the power hungry General Naga and his false veil of "Save the Earth from Machina". We are nothing more than Nomads who want to be Free, Free to roam the land and now the seas. Freedom to be who we want to be, If you to want to break free or are having feelings of betrayal from your Green Storm leadership, look no further than the truth.

I have taken my City to the Sea, I will continue to Gather the truth and speak it in a voice that all can understand a collective freedom cry not a Demand of Obedience from a power hungry General Naga. Lady Naga, we hear your cries.

There shall be no singular POWER, we shall all be free. I leave you with this quote from the archives of the great artist of old...

"Don't want to live in an olympic wasteland
Don't wanna grow up in a hermit state
You know you've found urself a love extremist
You must be bored only preaching hate"

Winter 1 has begun
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
I notice we don't have a list of the character names like last time.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
KC321
Mada, you've outdone yourself setting the scene for this one. Thanks for the effort you have put in

I second this statement...oh wait, KC said it twice. haha. I third it then! :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
I should have completed everything, let me know if I have missed out any chats or haven't updated you on the number of coins you have

Summer 2 Countdown

KC321 wrote:
@ mada, if I pay 2 coins to vote, and then want to change that vote will I have to pay more coins?
ThickTalon wrote:
Have a feeling it is going to get cold in here with PM's.

Any of you without PM's let's continue to chat here
Madagascarter wrote:
KC321
@ mada, if I pay 2 coins to vote, and then want to change that vote will I have to pay more coins?

Coins used for voting will only be counted at the end of the phase. So you can flipflop as much as you like for free.

Summer 2 Countdown

IrisPostTempestates wrote:
Greetings Tractionists, Green Stormers, and those in between... It is with a warm reception I have seen your private messages, entertained your inquiries, and heard your claims. For those with whom I've not yet had the pleasure to collaborate, I hope the following will shed light on our presently enigmatic circumstances:
My win conditions are favorable to not just 1, but more than 1, of the enumerated Tractionists, Green Storm, Peace, and Neutrals. Hence it is with the greatest sincerity I express my sympathies for you all.
2ofclubs wrote:
Yeah in seems most have crossed Faction WC. Lots of ope for double crossing and 2 h 3rd chances. GL to us all.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.