• 343 posts
  • Page 1 of 23
Tennesseelogman wrote:
All players are now seated at the table and the game has begun. Cards have been dealt and bets have been placed (initial abilities bought). Some players are wearing dark sunglasses, some are just staring at their card and avoiding eye contact, others are talking and laughing, one is nervously taping the table, and a few are intently studying the other players looking for some tells.

It is now night 0 but no abilities may be used until the start of day 1 (tomorrow).
If a player gets the most lynch votes on days 1 or 2 = they will not die but will have some of their PM information and/or abilities purchased made public in the forum.
Other normal mafia terms apply. Forum posts and PMs are allowed anytime. PMs must include the Dealer = me
Face cards and aces are not in play
There are no new players here so i will not repeat rules or guidelines that you all know.
Only 1 ability may be used by each player per night phase

All players were send the same opening PM so that info will not be repeated.

Players

1 - MacEohaid - lynched day 3 - 5 of clubs
2 - Rockbert
3 - Bluegoetz - lynched day 7 - joker
4 - periwinkle
5 - KC321
6 - pygmyhippo277 - lynched day 5 - 3 of clubs
7 - ThickTalon
8 - notoriouspat - killed night 2 - 6 of spades
9 - Rcomer727
10 - Ryomyr - lynched day 6 - 6 of clubs
11 - Abs - killed night 5 - 3 of hearts
12 - RyanairLol - lynched day 5 - 4 of clubs
13 - 2ofclubs
14 - Madagascarter - lynched day 4 - 5 of hearts
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Thanks Ten, very interesting format

So we all have a card? Any idea how we know who is on our team? Is there a town and mafia?
Rockbert wrote:
Abs

So we all have a card? Any idea how we know who is on our team? Is there a town and mafia?

Very interesting format!

Abs, here's a quick recap of what Tennessee said in the sign up threat about this:

Spoiler (click to show)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Ok thanks Rock, this is going to be very hard to pull off!
ThickTalon wrote:
I will say that I have a very important card number needed for 12. If you want to form an alliance to make it to the end please do not hesitate to reach out
Rockbert wrote:
Abs
Ok thanks Rock, this is going to be very hard to pull off!

Agree, this one will be a challenge for sure. Another interesting game from Tennessee. :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
Abs

Very interesting format!

Abs, here's a quick recap of what Tennessee said in the sign up threat about this:

Spoiler (click to show)
Ten also Posted this with a critical point:
Spoiler (click to show)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Rockbert wrote:
good pointing that out, thanks Clubs.
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
Some players are wearing dark sunglasses, some are just staring at their card and avoiding eye contact, others are talking and laughing, one is nervously taping the table, and a few are intently studying the other players looking for some tells.

I don't trust this person with the tape. Seems like they are already at some shenanigans!
Rockbert wrote:
haha, I think he meant "tapping" the table. Or he could be taping as in recording the table, but then he could also be applying a concerning amount of scotch, duct, or masking tape to the table, but why? Why I say? haha.
- Thomas Mann
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
haha, I think he meant "tapping" the table. Or he could be taping as in recording the table, but then he could also be applying a concerning amount of scotch, duct, or masking tape to the table, but why? Why I say? haha.

It's probably tenn
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
Ten TLM is the dealer.
Table tapper is a character (maybe a neutral wildcard) .
One can take it farther (rabbit hole) and say players with glasses are even № and w/o are odd.
Then there are the suits. Odds are black and Reds being even.
Suits are likely just a story line as well as glasses IMO.
Given we make our teams - trust and truth will be important.
I will 100% claim I can NOT kill, peek, protect, investigate or distract at this time.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Fyi
I got my name from my card playing buddies for bluffing with a 2 of clubs against an Ace of hearts with the keys to my avatar in the pot.
- Bluffs were defined as deceptions that are acceptable to both parties during negotiation, while lies were defined as deceptions that are unacceptable to both.
- lying is intentionally hiding the truth after a due course of preparation and bluffing is a spontaneous act of hiding the truth due to pressure of circumstanc
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
2ofclubs
Fyi
I got my name from my card playing buddies for bluffing with a 2 of clubs against an Ace of hearts with the keys to my avatar in the pot.
- Bluffs were defined as deceptions that are acceptable to both parties during negotiation, while lies were defined as deceptions that are unacceptable to both.
- lying is intentionally hiding the truth after a due course of preparation and bluffing is a spontaneous act of hiding the truth due to pressure of circumstanc
really 2oc??
Eat my dust.