abs - 2 - ryo, kc
ryan - 2 - clubs, peri
pyg - 2 - ryan, blue
rc - 1 mac

not yet voted - 3 - rock, thick, abs

dead - 1 - notor
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
Pyg, any reason you’re sticking up for abs given you are also in the chopping block?
Rockbert wrote:
I don't want to get dinged for not voting. #Lynch RComer727
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
public lynch count

mac - 4 - rc, pyg, mada, kc
ryan - 3 - clubs, peri, blue
pyg - 1 - ryan
rc - 2 - mac, rock
abs - 1 - ryo

did not vote - 2 - thick, abs - 1 ability each cashed in to get 20 chips as penalty

dead - 1 - notor

after a virtual dead heat with only 1.5 hrs left before the deadline, the tables somewhat turned on mac. not everybody was in agreement but it was enough for those 4 to force him over to the window and wait until they saw a mac truck coming and threw him out in front of it = splat - mac was killed by a mac. Several left sitting at the table were not happy about what had just happened, especially when the dealer flipped over his card to reveal a 5. they wondered if they might be next with the alliances seeming to be so fragile and there being no real mafia in the game.

Here is mac's role PM

Your suit is ♣️ and your number is 5
your win clause is to survive to the end and the sum of all remaining cards is 12 when added
you have been gifted an extra peek from the beginning of the game at no charge

Someone said "this is not what i signed up for - i don't like it". Another said "well, what else can we do with 1 card each - play war, or indian poker, or screw your neighbor ?" One player bemoaned "i don't like my card" and another answered "well, there's nothing you can do about it". "we'll see" was heard being mumbled but nobody could tell who said it. it was time for all to retire to their room, recalculate their chances, consider their options, and make some more contacts.

it is now night 3. submit your action requests. and sleep well.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if there is a tie vote at the deadline = all players who voted will be given an extra 30 minutes to change their votes. if still a tie after the new deadline = all players in the tie will die.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
wow. talk about high stakes!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
MacEohaid wrote:
GG all.
KC, RC, Pygmy & Mada: I will remember you Jokers in the next mafia game. Bwaaahahahahaha.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if anyone knows in advance that they are going to be out of internet connection, you can give me a lynch vote or a night action request in advance - but please not take advantage of this just for your own convivence.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
or they can Fold. 
The House always wins and somebbody is always watching.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i meant to reveal also what each dead player had purchased, been gifted, and used
notor - had a disguise and 3 peeks and had used 2 peeks
mac - had 4 peeks and 1 investigate and had used 2 peeks
Live long and prosper