• 343 posts
  • Page 22 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
Gg Peri
I will say I worked way to hard on this game.
And it was a straight kC2 Rc3 Clubs4 Thick5 Rock6
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
here are the remaining players role PM

rock
a six of Hearts is your card
your win condition is to be alive at the end with only others that total twelve when added together
you have been gifted an extra peek from the beginning of the game at no charge

2oc
You are the spade 4
u win if you can survive to the end and the sum of all remaining cards is 12

thick
your card is a four of ❤️
you win if you can survive to the end and the sum of all remaining cards equals 12

rc
you are the 3 of clubs
your win clause is to be alive at the end with only others that total twelve

kc
i have just dealt the cards and as it turns out
you have a special roll - you are a joker - you are a wild card and can become any value or suit. You begin with a value of 20 (the joker's value in some card games) unless you change it.
you start off knowing that there are no diamonds
you win if you can survive to the end and the total of all remaining cards totals 12 there is no way for any body else to win
to help you run interference and wreak havoc, you start with 200 chips. Disregard your original ability purchases. Since your win objective is different than you thought = you must now spend at least 70 chips and no more than 110. The rest will be spent during night 2.
if anyone swaps cards w you - 100 of your chips or 100 worth of abilities will have to be returned and the new joker will get to use them to purchase new abilities.

kc bought 2 kills, a disguise, a distract, a protect - he did not use his distract

the game started like this

mac - 5c
rock - 6h
blue - good joker - there are 2 jokers in a standard deck - a colored one = high or good in this case and a black and white one = low or bad in this game
peri - 5s
kc - bad joker
pyg - 3s
thick - 4h
notor - 6s
rc - 3c
ryo - 6c
abs - 3h
ryan - 4c
clubs - 4s
mada - 5h

there were three of each = 3s, 4s, 5s, and 6s
there were no diamonds and both jokers knew that so they could use them for cover if they wanted
all players with a 5 or 6 got a free peek since their target would be harder to make

notor - used 2 of his peeks and peeked at both jokers and both had to use up their disguises early in the game. good job

night 1
2oc peeked at mac's card
mac peeked at blue's card = joker
notor peeked at kc's card
peri peeked at kc's card
kc used his disguise on both and told them he was the 2 of clubs
rock peeked at mada's card

night 2
2oc peeked at ryo's card
mac peeked at rc's card
rock investigated abs (even though abs's abilities had just been exposed due to the day 2 lynch)
notor peeked at blue's card
blue used his disguise on notor and told him he was the 4 of diamonds
peri peeked at ryan's card
kc killed notor
rock peeked at mada's card

night 3
2oc protected 2oc
pyg peeked at rock's card
rock distracted kc
thick protected thick
blue protected blue

night 4
ryo peeked at 2oc's card
pyg used shuffle and exchanged cards with rc - a 3 for a 3
thick protected blue

night 5
abs peeked at 2oc's card
kc killed abs

day 6
peri used an extra vote to vote for ryo because she wanted to save kc believing that blue would win with his night kill if it gets down to 6 players

night 6
blue requested a kill on kc
rc distracted blue
kc protected kc
rock requested a kill on blue but then withdrew it

day 7
blue used his 2 extra votes on kc but was still lynched

night 7
2oc protected rock
thick protected thick
rock killed peri

these are the abilities that were unused

shuffle - 0
card shark - 0 - none from the beginning - this is one that i thought might be most valuable
kill - 0
peek - 1 - peri
distract - 1 kc
disguise - 0
protect - 0
extra vote - 2 - peri, rc
investigate - 0

left alive - 3, 4, 4, 6, joker

rock - 6h
kc - bad joker
thick - 4h
rc - 3s
clubs - 4s

since there is no combination of numbers remaining that can add up to 12 = kc wins = congratulations - well played
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the 2 jokers seemed to be totally unaware that there was another joker in play
kc was very fortunate that he was peeked at only twice and it was on the same night; therefore, his disguise would apply to both. He was also very fortunate or very smart that he picked a 2 as his disguise since that seemed to make him very valuable and word got out that he was a 2.
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
I had a feeling there was another joker, but I thought it was rock.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i do not like that the 1st half of the game was all about lynch somebody else - as long as it is not me. the 2nd half kind of heated up a bit. i tried to keep the dead players informed as the game progressed in the dead player's chat room.
if and when i host another one = i have an idea that will make the whole game seem like more of an end game - - but that is far off
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
Thanks for hosting TLM. I agree with your statement above, but it helped me as the joker. If I had a # card, I would have found 2-3 more and crested a ride or die crew
periwinkle wrote:
I knew there was a good joker and a bad joker...I couldn't figure out if blue was good or bad. Well played kc321.
2ofclubs wrote:
Buddy Bing.
So if we would have lynched KC there would be 5 winners. Just saying.
Oh yeah a few of us tried :oooh:
GG and thanks Ten
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc made big deal out of pyg claiming to have bought a shuffle at the beginning of the game - and yes he did. others bought abilities for 55 chips

pygmyhippo277 said:
20 Jun 2023, 14:52
Not sure if you saw 2oc and I’s pm but I believe there was some confusion in the original pm as you said you may spend no more than half your chips on an item costing more than 50(50 being half your chips)
Tennesseelogman said:
20 Jun 2023, 15:39
You may spend no more than half your chips before the game starts or on any 1 item that costs 50 or more.

in other words,
you can start by spending 55 on one of the top 3
or
spend 35 on disguise
or
buy 2 abilities for 25 or 20 each

the rest of your chips will be spent on night 2 after you see how the game is going

i will answer in the forum if somebody ask me directly in the forum and/or i will give the same copy/paste answer to anyone that ask me by PM
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Wow. What a game. Well done KC. Good game all! Wow man. Just wow.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
for this game i literally removed the unneeded cards from a deck, shuffled the rest, and dealt them out at random
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I didn't know there was such a thing as a good and bad joker.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann