• 343 posts
  • Page 17 of 23
Ryomyr wrote:
I don't have a partner in this game. I made a deal with both Peri and Blue (separately) so that we might form an alliance. Alas, our numbers didn't add up.

People who don't have a team, the solo flyers need to band together here. 

I think Peri and Blue might be working together, but I am not sure. They would only need a certain smallish number to make their dreams come true. If that is the case, they have an alliance of 3.  I know Peri reached out to everyone in this game, so there is a good chance that she is working with multiple people at the same time. 

#Lunch Periwinkle
Ryomyr wrote:
periwinkle said:
19 Jun 2023, 11:11

Hi! So....any idea how to start this? Wanna team up?

Ryomyr said:
19 Jun 2023, 12:05
Hi Peri!

I do want to team up. (I believe you did deceive me in Mada's "Moving Cities," but I can accept that this is game of deceptions ... crying emoji)

Here are some questions I have bubbling up:

1. Who else have you asked? (Me = no one)
2. If I had a card worth 3 or less, will your card get me closer to halfway to 12, or perhaps would it get me closer to 3/4 of the way to 12, or maybe even all of the way? (I am half asleep and this might not be a good question to ask). ... Is your card smallish, medium-ish, or largish?

I was trying to think of a question that gives us some information, but doesn't give it all away to start.

If you decide to tell me your exact card, I can promise I will not kill you or vote for you to die.

periwinkle said:
19 Jun 2023, 16:13
I asked a bunch of people. My card is in the middle.

You?

Ryomyr said:
19 Jun 2023, 17:00
No harm clause for 3 full voting periods? I am in the middle as well. Prepared to be exact.

periwinkle said:
19 Jun 2023, 17:26
No harm. I promise. I'm a 4.

Ryomyr said:
19 Jun 2023, 22:18
As of now, you and I can't work together. :(

No harm. 3 voting periods.

I am an 8.

periwinkle said:
19 Jun 2023, 22:38
Bummer. Good luck

periwinkle said:
30 Jun 2023, 10:37
Sorry, I had to lynch you now. Good luck!

Ryomyr said:
30 Jun 2023, 13:35
Do you want to reconsider? I assume you have made it to the number 12. You are personable and good at math. :)

You said you reached out to everyone.
periwinkle wrote:
interesting....why on earth would you change/modify our chat/convo?!?! i was going to reconsider but now that you publicly show misinformation about our conversation, you need to be lynched.

periwinkle said:
19 Jun 2023, 11:11

Hi! So....any idea how to start this? Wanna team up?
Ryomyr said:
19 Jun 2023, 12:05
Hi Peri!

I do want to team up. (I believe you did deceive me in Mada's "Moving Cities," but I can accept that this is game of deceptions ... crying emoji)

Here are some questions I have bubbling up:

1. Who else have you asked? (Me = no one)
2. If I had a card worth 3 or less, will your card get me closer to halfway to 12, or perhaps would it get me closer to 3/4 of the way to 12, or maybe even all of the way? (I am half asleep and this might not be a good question to ask). ... Is your card smallish, medium-ish, or largish?

I was trying to think of a question that gives us some information, but doesn't give it all away to start.

If you decide to tell me your exact card, I can promise I will not kill you or vote for you to die.

periwinkle said:
19 Jun 2023, 16:13
I asked a bunch of people. My card is in the middle.

You?
Ryomyr said:
19 Jun 2023, 17:00
No harm clause for 3 full voting periods? I am in the middle as well. Prepared to be exact.
periwinkle said:
19 Jun 2023, 17:26
No harm. I promise. I'm a 5
Ryomyr said:

I am a 6.
periwinkle said:
Bummer. Good luck
periwinkle said:
Ryomyr said:
Do you want to reconsider? I assume you have made it to the number 12. You are personable and good at math. :)

Ryomyr wrote:
Well, I wanted to change the numbers to show you that I wasn't just going to throw you under the bus. I asked you to reconsider because it would be a mistake to have me eliminated at this point. 

UNLESS, unless you found your numbers. So
periwinkle wrote:
i have honoured our no-harm agreement. sorry, but changing the values of your cards and mine isn't honourable. I have played honourably with you.

#lynch ryomyr
Ryomyr wrote:
But, good on you for changing the numbers again. So, we are really stirring the pot now.
Ryomyr wrote:
periwinkle
i have honoured our no-harm agreement. sorry, but changing the values of your cards and mine isn't honourable. I have played honourably with you.

#lynch ryomyr

This is the highest insult I can fathom on the website. My heart is broken.
Ryomyr wrote:
KC321
I suspect ryo has a different win clause

????? Go on
periwinkle wrote:
you know...you could have bought a card shark or a card shuffle to make your number look more attractive. 
Ryomyr wrote:
Ryomyr said:

I am an 8.

periwinkle said:
Bummer. Good luck

periwinkle said:

Ryomyr said:

Ryomyr said:
30 Jun 2023, 13:51
I honestly thought obscuring our numbers was the honorable move. That way nobody you don't want to know your number will know it.

If you want me to vouch for your original number in public, I would be happy to.

I would be happy to remove my vote from you as well.
periwinkle wrote:
fyi...everyone already knows my number. sorry. i was upfront right from the beginning.  that is usually how a play including past games. at least i gave you a heads-up this time.
Rockbert wrote:
Thus far I am sticking with my #Lynch KC321. From what I can see there is likely a three to four way voting block here who are calling the shots. My guess is it could be something like this: KC, Peri, Blue and Thick or maybe RC? Not sure about that but that is my theory. They always seem to be on the right side of the votes and I know Peri's card is middle range, so that would make the other three all lower end and thus far more powerful. I don't know. Trying to work some of this out here, anyone have some thoughts they want to share? Please say so here or PM me.

This is all that's left:

Spoiler (click to show)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann