public lynch votes

blue - 5 - rc, kc, thick, peri, rock
kc -2 - 2oc, blue

did not vote - 0

dead - 7 - notor, mac. mada, pyg, ryan, abs, ryo

after the application of extra votes = blue is dead

blue
i have just dealt the cards and as it turns out
you have a special roll - you are a joker - you are a wild card and can become any value or suit. You begin with a value of 20 (the joker's value in some card games) unless you change it.
you start off knowing that there are no diamonds
you win if you can survive to the end and the total of all remaining cards totals 12 you are part of a 5 card straight.
4 other players can win with you. To help you come up with a winning hand, you start with 200 chips. Disregard your original ability purchases. Since your win objective is different than you thought = you must now spend at least 70 chips and no more than 110. The rest will be spent during night 2.
if anyone swaps cards w you - 100 of your chips or 100 worth of abilities will have to be returned and the new joker will get to use them to purchase new abilities.

blue bought a disguise, a kill, 2 protects, and 2 extra votes. he had 1 protect left over

it is now night 7
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
W+4S+4H    No Harm
6H+4S+2                            3 kills to go for win
6H+4H+2      No Harm     3 kills to go for win
5S+4S+3sc   No Harm    3 kills to go for win
5S+4H+3sc   No Harm    3 kills to go for win 
Tennesseelogman
public lynch votes

blue - 5 - rc, kc, thick, peri, rock
kc -2 - 2oc, blue

did not vote - 0

dead - 7 - notor, mac. mada, pyg, ryan, abs, ryo

after the application of extra votes = blue is dead

blue
i have just dealt the cards and as it turns out
you have a special roll - you are a joker - you are a wild card and can become any value or suit. You begin with a value of 20 (the joker's value in some card games) unless you change it.
you start off knowing that there are no diamonds
you win if you can survive to the end and the total of all remaining cards totals 12 you are part of a 5 card straight.
4 other players can win with you. To help you come up with a winning hand, you start with 200 chips. Disregard your original ability purchases. Since your win objective is different than you thought = you must now spend at least 70 chips and no more than 110. The rest will be spent during night 2.
if anyone swaps cards w you - 100 of your chips or 100 worth of abilities will have to be returned and the new joker will get to use them to purchase new abilities.

it is now night 7
The ones who knew this betrayed Blue and me while choosing to go for a win with 3 more kills vs 1 kill.  :roll:  Watch your backs!
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
RyanairLol wrote:
I could start a mafia game, but the problem is, you guys kind of live in the opposite side of the world, because I'm in India. Any common time zones in the US that I could use? I will try to make it convenient for both me and you.

I can do 9:30 am CST/CDT as the deadline of the day and night phases.
periwinkle wrote:
I assume that is central standard time in north America? That works for me :)
periwinkle is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am a vampire - to cryptic?
I work 2nd shift - 9:30 CT is doable. Or a knife in the back won't stop me LOL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
good for me ryan
but this one is not over

you can start a signup thread though
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well things started to deteriorate quickly at the table after blue was lynched.
and now peri is dead
peri
Spades is your suit, 5 is your value
you win if you can survive to the end and the total of all remaining cards equals 12
you have been gifted an extra peek from the beginning of the game at no charge

but that's not all - with that the dealer shouted "The game is over"

details to come is 10-15 minutes - gives you time to see if you can figure out if there were winner(s) or not and who was it.

Live long and prosper