• 343 posts
  • Page 18 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
FYI I only edited the word clubs for symbol. Hence not posted as a quote.
Tennesseelogman said:
23 Jun 2023, 20:35
you've been rubber necking and got a peek at ryo's card without him knowing it and saw that it is the 6 of ♣︎
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
The singles need to ask themselves a simple question: who is most likely to have formed an alliance? 

The player who messaged every single other player in the game and shared their actual card number (bravo, Peri!), or the player who is a bit lazy and only had comms/short-term deals with 2 other players (bravo, Ryo!)?

The most dangerous players are Peri and whoever she found to add up to 12. She most likely found a 3 or a 2, thus creating a 3 person alliance for the rest of the game.  Not to mention whatever "no vote" agreements she might have reached with players who ended up outside her alliance (myself included). 

My guess is Peri is partnered with another 5 and a 2. However, it could be she is partnered with a 4 and a 3.  I know who one of her teammates might be, and this is why I am being targeted.

ThickTalon wrote:
Current Votes -

RYO - 3 - Talon, Peri, KC
KC - 2 - RC, Rock, clubs
Peri - 1 - Ryo

NO VOTES - Clubs, Blue
ThickTalon is online.
periwinkle wrote:
Ryo, why wouldn't you want to make an alliance with others? Especially if you are a 2,3,4,or 5? Many of us are part of different groups. If you didn't like your number, you could have bought the card shark ability or the card shuffle ability.  But again, you admitted that you were a bit lazy, so you can't expect much out of it right?
ThickTalon wrote:
Current Votes -

RYO - 3 - Talon, Peri, KC
KC - 3 - RC, Rock, Blue
Peri - 1 - Ryo

NO VOTES - Clubs
ThickTalon is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Rcomer727
2ofclubs
# UNlynch Peri
# Lynch RC
But WHY?
No harm will com from it. And it is safer then voting for me.
WRKD4IT
Rcomer727 wrote:
2ofclubs
Rcomer727
2ofclubs
# UNlynch Peri
# Lynch RC
But WHY?
No harm will com from it. And it is safer then voting for me.

Fair