• 343 posts
  • Page 8 of 23
Rockbert wrote:
I believe that is true Ryan
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
slightly OT, but Should we just call it quits on the cannonball run game? I'm okay to call it a draw
KC321 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Probably not all player may not return if started.
Anybody in the market for a vett LOL joke'
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
KC321
slightly OT, but Should we just call it quits on the cannonball run game? I'm okay to call it a draw
I arrived back three months ago.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sad news all around - notor is dead - killed in the night. here is his number assignment PM

your card is the Six of ♠️ - (that is a spade in case it is too small for you to distinguish)
your win clause is to survive to the end and the sum of all remaining cards is 12 when combined
you have been gifted an extra peek from the beginning of the game at no charge

it is now day 3 - the lynch victim from this vote will die - get your lynch votes in
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
Rockbert wrote:
GG Notorious. Interesting twists.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
Seemed to me that Notorious was close to finding a 3rd to make 12. Maybe one of those wasn’t to be trusted.
KC321 is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
KC321
Seemed to me that Notorious was close to finding a 3rd to make 12. Maybe one of those wasn’t to be trusted.
KC it is pretty easy to come up with 12 several ways. It is early and things will no doubt change with Shuffle, Shark and Kill abilities. Plus we don't know true status of Thick and ABS.
WRKD4IT