• 343 posts
  • Page 6 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
notoriouspat
and only doing so for the off chance I miss the deadline. Honestly, it's kinda dead in the forum. Also, can we confirm that everyone has the same target number? The sample TLM provided was 12? Does anyone's PM say anything different?
Ok players note the time stamp.
Spoiler (click to show)
One edit because I am not putting all my cards on table
Straight forward 2 of ♣︎s
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
What a great performance at the table yesterday everyone.  Let's see what today brings. 

#Lynch Abs
Madagascarter wrote:
That took me a long long time to understand the rules. What happens if you run out of money? Does that mean you can't vote?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
That took me a long long time to understand the rules. What happens if you run out of money? Does that mean you can't vote?
Voting is free. Not voting on a player cost. I can give markers if you go in debt. :P
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
Madagascarter
Voting is free. Not voting on a player cost. I can give markers if you go in debt. :P
Hey clubs, I work in waste management and was wondering if you needed any muscle to provide protection.
RyanairLol wrote:
Okay, why is everyone voting Abs? To expose him? I'm not sure, I think I'll just go with #Madagascarter since he did an amazing job with the zombie mafia.
periwinkle wrote:
I like to lynch either Ryan or abs since they are really good at deceiving us in that last game. Only lynching this round just exposes their truth which maybe helpful for everyone.
periwinkle is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
periwinkle
I like to lynch either Ryan or abs since they are really good at deceiving us in that last game. Only lynching this round just exposes their truth which maybe helpful for everyone.
Exposed partially. Does the expose come with a gift from Ten? I.e. are they now the 2 wilds in game or can't be lynch a 2nd time or an extra card in a 7 card poker hand....
Just thoughts
WRKD4IT
Madagascarter wrote:
Well, I got hammered by missing a deadline and the change of rules, so I don’t have anything expensive as I wasn’t allowed to buy that at the beginning and was forced to spend at least 35 coins… so voting me, won’t reveal anything useful
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand