• 343 posts
  • Page 4 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
AAAAHHH dang.

Ok.

What do you want to know?
Don't fret it usually swings in the 11th hour.
Card sharks will be flopping PUN
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
#unlynch Rcomer727

going to go with my Zombie buddy Ryan and shoot at our other Zombie Buddy....

Lynch Abs
notoriouspat wrote:
Just spreading the love… #lynchabs I have not heard anything to suspect him as being a high card or mafia either… just need to vote
MacEohaid wrote:
"Unlynch Ryanair" and "Lynch Thick" Sorry dude, have to be bandwagoner at this point.
MacEohaid wrote:
On the sign up thread, TLM mention the highest number of 9, but that may only be theoretical since there are only 14 players I'm wondering how high he actually went. I don't believe he ever committed to the exact numbers to be dealt out. There are no 1's (aces) he did say that and no face cards. Perhaps he did go to 10. That would mean there were only five numbers that were duplicated or triplicated in the game. If someone did have the 10 then they only have one or two chances to find a two. (the mathimatical probability is that there is only one other card in the group. A nine likewise would be looking for the three in the game. People who have 4s, 5s, 6s have a better chance of winning in this case. Not completely sure about all of this, but there are only 14 players.
I doubt that there are three 4s as he put it in his scenario, but perhaps there are. That would make it much harder for the 9s and 10s if there are any. Any thoughts???

Here is a portion of TLM's quote from post #18:
"if the game gets down to four players = a 9, a 4. a 4, and another 4 and one of the 4s dies = none of you would win since there is no combination left that would equal
Rcomer727 wrote:
MacEohaid
On the sign up thread, TLM mention the highest number of 9, but that may only be theoretical since there are only 14 players I'm wondering how high he actually went. I don't believe he ever committed to the exact numbers to be dealt out. There are no 1's (aces) he did say that and no face cards. Perhaps he did go to 10. That would mean there were only five numbers that were duplicated or triplicated in the game. If someone did have the 10 then they only have one or two chances to find a two. (the mathimatical probability is that there is only one other card in the group. A nine likewise would be looking for the three in the game. People who have 4s, 5s, 6s have a better chance of winning in this case. Not completely sure about all of this, but there are only 14 players.
I doubt that there are three 4s as he put it in his scenario, but perhaps there are. That would make it much harder for the 9s and 10s if there are any. Any thoughts???

Here is a portion of TLM's quote from post #18:
"if the game gets down to four players = a 9, a 4. a 4, and another 4 and one of the 4s dies = none of you would win since there is no combination left that would equal
There is also the ability to add or remove a number of purchased so maybe that plays into it
ThickTalon wrote:
I am good with taking a shot to show that I am an honest Heart.

You all will see shortly that I can be a valuable add to the total of a dozen. I can only hope that the trust you are putting into your behind the scene deals holds up as you may have to rethink your team strategy. Again. If you need a 4, I am your bird.

ThickTalon wrote:

But I may not be so receptive to those that didn't want to work together.

"owner of a lonely HEART......"
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynch count is
thick - 5 - kc, rc, pyg, abs, mac
abs - 3 - thick, notor, ryan
notor - 1 - rock
mada - 1 - clubs
blue - 1 - peri
peri - 1 - blue
did not vote - 2 - ryo, mada = minus 20 chips each

Everything was going so well. A nice calm game of cards. Then a few accusations of lying and cheating started to surface. Fingers started pointing with the most pointed at thick. Somebody said "lynch him" and a few others followed suit. The group laid their cards face down on the table and grabbed thick and drug him to the window threatening to throw him out. He pleaded for mercy and offered to tell them anything if they would just control their mindless accusations and give him a chance to prove himself. The crowd relented and insisted he give them some new and useful info. After catching his breath he said "i will tell you this - i purchased 2 protection abilities and I plan to use them at the right time". He was telling the truth. This nugget of information seemed to calm most everyone down - for the moment. All decided to retire for the night and resume their game the next day, but a few were mumbling something about night abilities as they went their way.

It is now night 1 - submit your request to use your night abilities to me by PM anytime before the next 20:30 deadline. If you can do so at least an hour ahead of schedule, i will be able to present the results shortly after the deadline.
Live long and prosper