• 343 posts
  • Page 7 of 23
2ofclubs wrote:
I smell a vote flop coming from interesting chats and claims. That table tapper needs to cut back on the caffeine.
WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
Oh, why not... #Lynch Abs. He went from the most vocal last game to almost silent in this one
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch count is
abs - 6 - thick, mada, ryo, pyg, blue, kc
mada - 5 - rock, mac, rc, notor, ryan
ryan - 1 - clubs

not yet voted - 2 - peri, abs
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#unlynch Ryan
#lynch 2ofclubs

Because I have no solid reason to be able to fry someones bacon with fair play.
WRKD4IT
KC321 wrote:
Well played 2oC. I like the idea to vote for yourself rather than someone else to save your chips.

Unlynch Abs, Lynch 2oC
ThickTalon wrote:
Mada reveals all and Abs will give up secrets with a Lynch vote. This can be a very productive day
Tennesseelogman wrote:
lynch count is
abs - 7 - thick, mada, ryo, pyg, blue, kc, peri
mada - 5 - rock, mac, rc, notor, ryan
clubs - 1 - clubs

did not vote - 1 - abs = minus 20 chips

well it was nip and tuck early in the day between mada and abs but in the end - abs was the most popular. All the players laid their cards face down on the table and snatched up abs and manhandled him over to the window and threatened to throw him out expecting him to beg for mercy and cough up some information. abs, being the defiant one that he is said "go ahead, we are on the 1st floor, it won't hurt me". He jumped out of the window and ran back to his room and locked the door. Players were dumbfounded. Don't we get any info for our trouble? Somebody said that they should just go flip up his card for all to see. They eased back toward the table and reached for his card. The dealer, who was still seated, said No, I can not let that happen. I will tell you that abs bought a disguise before the game started.

It is now night 2. You must spend any of your remaining chips that you want to tonight (now). You should now have a better understanding of the abilities that might better serve you. Abilities purchased now are available for use now or during any appropriate phase in the future. Again, make your night action request as soon as you know what you want to do and i will have sufficient time to process them and give a timely report at the end of the phase.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
after this phase , if anyone misses a vote = you will lose an ability worth at least 20 chips as a result - if possible :)
Live long and prosper