• 343 posts
  • Page 3 of 23
Rockbert wrote:
2ofclubs
Since no lynch cost 10, I will be voting for an in-active thread player that also has not PM'd me.  Dont be a suicide king.

Taking a similar approach for now. It's not personal, and I have nothing against anyone right now, but I don't want to pay for not voting. It's a pretty ingenious way to avoid a bunch of no lynches that Tennessee has devised. Have to be economical here. #Lynch Notoriouspat.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Abs wrote:
So my view on this game is if you have a low number card, you are useful to be kept alive as you can be brought together with many players to form 12

If you are a 8/9 it is less appealing unless you manage to find a 3 or 4 to buddy up with

The way we form teams is find your players that equal the magic 12 and irresepctive of if that is 2 players (6 and 6) or (4, 4, 4) with 3 players. once you find it, thats your team.

With that in mind, if anyone would like to contact me to try and work out how we get to 12, please do!
KC321 wrote:
#Lynch Talon

Only to not lose my chips. I know nothing, and its nothing personal
Rcomer727 wrote:
I think you're right. I guess the question is how many low numbers there are/what the distribution is.
Theoretically if the lower number folks band together they could form a strong alliance. They just have to find each other

Abs
So my view on this game is if you have a low number card, you are useful to be kept alive as you can be brought together with many players to form 12

If you are a 8/9 it is less appealing unless you manage to find a 3 or 4 to buddy up with

The way we form teams is find your players that equal the magic 12 and irresepctive of if that is 2 players (6 and 6) or (4, 4, 4) with 3 players. once you find it, thats your team.

With that in mind, if anyone would like to contact me to try and work out how we get to 12, please do!
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
2ofclubs
My group is at un verified 19. Thats a killer cribage hand also. I guess we can adjust as needed.
2oc cannot add :roll:
Eat my dust.
RyanairLol wrote:
Well, I guess #Abs, just for not losing my money.
I think losing money for no votes is a good thing to get the offline and the inactive out of the bed to join in the activity.
Abs wrote:
Have no idea who to Lynch but happy to be on bandwagon #lynch thick
Tennesseelogman wrote:
current lynch count is
thick - 4 - kc, rc, pyg, abs
ryan - 1 - mac
notor - 1 - rock
rc - 1 - thick
mada - 1 - clubs
not yet voted - 6 - blue, peri, notor, ryo, ryan, mada
Live long and prosper