Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 1 of 45
Abs wrote:
Welcome to the fierce and unpredictable Animal Kingdom world, nobody is safe as attacks can come from all angles.

None the less, one species has to prevail, who will it be?

Each animal has a unique power and needs to work closely with their friends to beat their foes….

Don’t be fooled by stereotypes thinking animals are more powerful than others, every animal has a way to win…

The winner is the last Animal standing form their respective group….

Rules:

1. This is a forum based game only in the days, only PMs are allowed at night meaning no posting in forum in night phase (only PMs)
2. Phase deadline will be 18:00 server time
3. Players must add me into all PMs, if they do not, they will be disqualified
4. When voting, your vote will only be counted if you vote using bold and #lynch

Animals will be assigned in complete Random Order

There are 3 categories of Animal which are Land, Water and Air

1. Lion (land)
2. Tiger (land)
3. Cheetah (Land)
4. Snake (Land)
5. Shark (water)
6. Crocodile (water)
7. Hippo (water)
8. Killer Whale (water)
9. Eagle (Air)
10. Vulcher (Air)
11. Condor (Air)
12. Bat (Air)

13 & 14 are neutral, out to get all animals. They are experienced and gutless Poachers who are out to kill all animals. Once all animals are dead the Poachers win. Whilst you animals have to kill other animals to win yourself, be careful how you go about it as kill too many fellow animals and you are only making the trophy hunting Poachers job easier.

Each Animal has a unique ability that if used in conjunction with their fellow animals of Land, Air, Water can guide you to survival and victory.

Remember, not all animals are equal…

Good luck

1. @@2ofclubs
2. @@TenLogMan
3. @@Ryomyr
4. @@KC321
5. @PygmyHippo
6. @@Rockbert
7. @@RComer727
8. @@Madagascarter
9. @@Anaxagore
10. @@MacEohaid
11. @@Bluegoetz
12. @@NotoriousPat
13. @ThickTalon
14. @GeneralChaos

Tennesseelogman wrote:
if you are trying to PM me = you will have to type it out = Tennesseelogman and not TenLogMan
i want to be either a hippo or a tape worm
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Ok all PMs are out, the game has begun. Night 0 will start at 18:00 server time but the forum is now open for chat.

PMs must include me in the message and can only begin at 18:00.

There are no night actions in Night 0 and no lynch in Day 1.

Night actions will start on Night 1 and first Lynch vote will be Day 1.

Good luck animals and watch your backs…
Tennesseelogman wrote:
good luck all - it has been a long time since i last got to play mafia
welcome general
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
same, been a long time, very happy to be playing again.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Thanks for hosting Abs.

I am big excited to run in the dirt, fly over the mountains, and swim in the seas.

Good Luck everyone.
ThickTalon is online.
Abs wrote:
Anaxagore
Hi
Thanks for organising Abs
So nothing happens for the first 48 hours?

Well there is no night PMs until just under 3 hours time (18:00 server time) but you are free to start to talk, try to work out initial ideas, interact or do nothing! Basically, this is the stage where you can start to work out what you need to before the action starts
Rockbert wrote:
here we go! Roar! Hiss! Gurgle! Squawk! haha.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Ok all PMs are out, the game has begun. Night 0 will start at 18:00 server time but the forum is now open for chat.

PMs must include me in the message and can only begin at 18:00.

There are no night actions in Night 0 and no lynch in Day 1.

Night actions will start on Night 1 and first Lynch vote will be Day 1.

Good luck animals and watch your backs…

See underlined, Which is it? we can vote day 1 but it wont happen.
assume usual vote rules format of bold #Lynch player name [i]#No Vote or #Lynch ABS[/i]
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
any other tapeworms out there please contact me in 2 hrs so that we can coordinate which intestine we want to infest 1st.

and just so you know - i will open a PM with all players like this

hello fellow animal (humans included) - we have not even started yet but i think i know something and have theories about something else. if you have info to trade i am willing to share w you. knowledge is power.
also, i am willing to work with anyone, anytime and be honest w you until you are dishonest w me. since we can only PM at night = it will be harder to work together so the timely sharing of info will be more important than usual. do you want to try and figure out if we are on the same team yet? slowly or all at once or not at all?
Live long and prosper