Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 2 of 45
Abs wrote:
2ofclubs
Abs
Ok all PMs are out, the game has begun. Night 0 will start at 18:00 server time but the forum is now open for chat.

PMs must include me in the message and can only begin at 18:00.

There are no night actions in Night 0 and no lynch in Day 1.

Night actions will start on Night 1 and first Lynch vote will be Day 1.

Good luck animals and watch your backs…

See underlined, Which is it? we can vote day 1 but it wont happen.
assume usual vote rules format of bold #Lynch player name [i]#No Vote or #Lynch ABS[/i]

No it will be a night of peace tonight but Lynched start tomorrow in Day 1. Of course you can all vote #no Lynch if you desire
Abs wrote:
Format is exactly that

#No Lynch
#lynch Abs
Rockbert wrote:
So happy we have a mafia game going now. I have to leave and won't be back for about two hours or so and then I will be on for the discussion.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Night 0 has started, all PMs open (please include me in messages)

Madagascarter wrote:
I know no forum action during the night but just checking in. I'm glad for the slow start as for 3 days I'll be pretty busy then can really dig into the gameplay
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Abs wrote:
After a noisy night of squawks, splashes and howls, night 0 is over.

It is now day 1 and the forum is open for chat

There is a Lynch option available this phase….
Rockbert wrote:
okay, here we go. This means that the PM's have to stop right? For those who I have not replied to, I will at 18:00 server time.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Ryomyr wrote:
Do PMs have to stop? If so, my apologies.

I was replying to quite a few PMs just now. 
Ryomyr wrote:
The winner is the last Animal standing form their respective group….

Did anyone else read this wrong before the game started? (Not referring to the typo)
Rockbert wrote:
I believe they do. I will not respond to anymore going forward until 18:00. Are you referring to the "The winner is the last animal standing" part?
- Thomas Mann