Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 7 of 45
ThickTalon wrote:
I said I would reveal if we went with option A.

Looks like we are going with Option B so I will reveal to my ambassador.

Typical Clubs wagoning on Talon. Doesn't it get old, OLD friend?
ThickTalon wrote:
Or am I reading the forum wrong.

Need a clear voted upon agreement for which option so those of us wanting some anonymity, for our species, are not pigeon holed.
Tennesseelogman wrote:

this is a game where you can say or do anything you want to that will help you win, but plan A was

Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 20:29 
Post #38
someone has proposed in PM that all animals come forth and id themselves - i am all for that
if we are to do it here in the forum - we need commitments from 9-12 players to do so. at that point we would all announce our animal group and then leave it up to PM for each group to contact each other and organize. this is plan A.

we have 10 players that agreed to publicly announce their animal group and 7 already have and 2 have alluded to theirs but not specifically claimed there membership in a group..
so i would specifically ask
anax - are you water?
pyg - are you air?
thick - what are you?
mac, general, kc, and RC - are you human?
Live long and prosper
KC321 wrote:
Okay, looks like I have talked some sense into the group based on hinting at my win clause. For the love of dom12, whoever has an ability to block a kill, please protect me tonight as I'm sure the poachers are coming for me!
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman

this is a game where you can say or do anything you want to that will help you win, but plan A was

Tennesseelogman wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 20:29 
Post #38
someone has proposed in PM that all animals come forth and id themselves - i am all for that
if we are to do it here in the forum - we need commitments from 9-12 players to do so. at that point we would all announce our animal group and then leave it up to PM for each group to contact each other and organize. this is plan A.

we have 10 players that agreed to publicly announce their animal group and 7 already have and 2 have alluded to theirs but not specifically claimed there membership in a group..
so i would specifically ask
anax - are you water?
pyg - are you air?
thick - what are you?
mac, general, kc, and RC - are you human?

If you are indeed who you say you are I am with 2 of you, that have already revealed.
KC321 wrote:
#lynch TLM My reason for this is because he is pushing that we all share our group when, in fact, all those who are animals know that their win clause says nothing about poachers. Only a poacher wouldn't know the win clause has nothing to do with poachers.
Rockbert wrote:
KC321
You guys will regret lynching me. There are only two poachers, and as an animal, I can tell you my win clause isn't to eliminate the poachers. You are only making yourself an easy target if you claim your species. Poachers are only wild cards with the toughest win clause and slightly more ability. I have likely said too much and if I'm not lynched, I will likely be killed by the poachers tonight.

KC,

Just because the animal groups win clause does not say anything about poachers does not mean that they are not a huge threat. The poachers are most likely aware of each other and therefore have the advantage of teaming up on the rest of us while we scramble to find animals in our group and trust one another. I stick by the notion that eliminating the poachers is the safest way for the animals to duke it out without being picked off one by one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
KC321 wrote:
Agreed Rock, and that's why I chose to lynch TLM. I believe him to be a poacher. There are two poachers, and at least 4 (maybe 8) players whose role is to take out my animal group. It I tell everyone my group, like plan A, it just makes it easier for that group to kill me and win.
Ryomyr wrote:
#No Vote

Not going to elaborate on this conundrum. Hearing some good points being made, but will wait for some counters from TLM.
GeneralChaos wrote:
#No Lynch

Still trying to figure out all the mechanics and game play.

I can say that while newer, I am no poacher and part of the animal factions.