Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 9 of 45
Abs wrote:
After a busy night in which there were many busy animals, one animal, was mauled to death.

The king of the Jungle, The Lion…

RComer is dead

You are the “Lion”, a Land Animal.

You have the ability on any even night to hunt down any animal. If you pick a water animal it will be successful in dying, if you pick an air animal, it will be injured and not able to use its ability that night but won’t die

You win when all water & air animals are dead

It is now Day 2, get your lynch votes in
Tennesseelogman wrote:
so who killed rc
gg btw
was the poachers, or a shot in the dark by another animal, or friendly fire by another land animal?
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
PM to those in land faction. Poor play guys.

One thing for sure is that KC was distracted so it can’t be KC. I reckon it was an animal trying to take out a less active player. Poachers would go straight for me or TLM or Clubs.

So for that reasoning, I am actually going to assume the poachers didn’t get a kill.

Lynch KC321
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Tennesseelogman wrote:
if there are other abilities out there that are animal group specific, then the open reveal will have certainly help them w their targeting. on the other hand, those who have investigative abilities are not quite as useful now
Live long and prosper
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
#UNlynch KC
#Lynch ThickTalon
2oClubs is just sowing confusion with constant lynching votes. Now he is just lynching me because I have been observant in the first few days with no real clues to go on. That is more suspicious than just observing on 2oClubs part.
MacEohaid wrote:
BTW, I have made it to Oklahoma and am making good time to the pacific coast of California.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
MacEohaid
BTW, I have made it to Oklahoma and am making good time to the pacific coast of California.
Wrong game mac :roll:
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
#UNlynch KC
#Lynch ThickTalon
2oClubs is just sowing confusion with constant lynching votes. Now he is just lynching me because I have been observant in the first few days with no real clues to go on. That is more suspicious than just observing on 2oClubs part.
Thats one way to look at. Not sowing. Voting as info and circumstance warrants. Others ha e voted the same way and you don't call them out. LOL
 Observing is fine if that's what you are doing. You haven't claimed a faction and that is suspicious and only helps the liar to hide.
Willing to change vote as new info comes out.
The smoke & mirrors / confusion claims on me is getting old and doesn't hold water.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
what animal here could maul a lion?

Tiger
Crocodile
killer whale
shark
Hippo

did the land kill one of their own on mistake or was it a water killer? Mauled being the operative word indicates it's not the poachers.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann