Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 8 of 45
Rockbert wrote:
I am at #No Lynch for now, reserve the right to change as information presents itself.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i think you all know that i have put myself out there more than anyone to try and id the poachers. the babble from kc seems more and more like mafia talk. i will reveal my species and abilities to my animal group and try even more to rid us of the poachers. i am willing to vote for any player who has not clearly stated their animal group but since it is getting late in the phase i will stick w lynching kc = i believe he is as likely and any to be a poacher - we have no further evidence and it is too late to swing enough votes
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Ten, I understand the retaliation against KC, but I think KC was the first person to point out that killing poachers wasn't in our win clause. Poachers wouldn't know that.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
I have already claimed my group, if you're in mine please PM me after this phase ends. I am also still willing to work with the other groups so we can ID the poachers, I still believe they are the bigger threat at the moment and need to be dealt with.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
General was active. he answered my pm but gave no info. i do not know if he has found the forum yet

GeneralChaos said:
27 Mar 2023, 13:39
Hi Ten,

Thanks for your messages and making sure I am aware of the game play. Knowing who you can rely on in the animal kingdom is crucial to survival. I am open to sharing and will continue to look for any messages you may send.
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
Lynch TLM

Based on his suspicion of KC. I'm really busy with uni work right now (have a deadline in an hour) so if my logic is bad, I'm calling it overload.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
Tennessee is right

Spoiler (click to show)

One could definitely assume that based on the bolded/italicized statement.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
GeneralChaos
#No Lynch

Still trying to figure out all the mechanics and game play.

I can say that while newer, I am no poacher and part of the animal factions.

General posted this in post #104
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Rockbert
interesting. good points Thick. I think those of us who are animals obviously have to be concerned most with the poachers at this point. They no doubt each have a kill ability. Which animals do though?

I imagine at least one out of each group? I have some thoughts here but imagine Abs did a good job of mixing it up so these probably are not very accurate. Maybe able to generate some discussion though.

1. Lion (land) - Killer?
2. Tiger (land) - spy maybe? due to camouflage ability with the stripes?
3. Cheetah (Land) - maybe a save ability
4. Snake (Land) - something to do with deception, or confusing another player maybe.

5. Shark (water) - maybe a detect ability because they can smell blood from a mile away in the water?
6. Crocodile (water) - spy of some sort with their ability to hide in shallow water
7. Hippo (water) - could be the killer, they kill more people than any other animal in Africa
8. Killer Whale (water) - killer but is that too on the nose? not sure about them aside from their sonar ability, so maybe a detection as well.

9. Eagle (Air) - probably the killer
10. Vulcher (Air) - not sure on this one, a scavenger, maybe steals abilities?
11. Condor (Air) - No idea what this one would be. Maybe a savior of sorts?
12. Bat (Air) - maybe something to do with detection of some sort.

13. Poacher
14. Poacher - both kill, not sure what other abilities they have but I imagine they are the only two who know each other?

I will say something the Elephant Man did not say, "I am an animal, not a man!" haha.

All animals, we need to work together to get the poachers gone. Once they're gone we can kill each other, but if we don't get them out they will pick us off quickly. After all, they have rifles and opposable thumbs. 

I like Tennessee's idea. I would be on board if we can get enough people to commit as well.
My only reservation is as soon as we give ourselves away the poachers will know who we are

Pyg,

They already know who we are, we're animals, that's all they need. They don't care what animal they have to kill, just to kill us all. It's in the first post, they need to kill all animals to win.
- Thomas Mann
Abs wrote:
Day 1 is over! After counting votes and taking into account all abilities, nobody was lynched!

It is now Night 1, please send to me any night actions if applicable in this phase

Can I please remind people if they initially lynch someone but change their vote to please say #unlynch original person and #lynch new person

Don’t just keep saying #lynch new name

Forum is now closed, all PMs are open

Abs is online.
MacEohaid wrote:
Sorry Abs, was traveling and just got back and was thinking 18:00 regular time here in the west.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i suppose the forum is now open - i keep thinking it is 2pm cst but 1pm cst is the deadline.
well it seems that my reveal plan worked well for the other 2 animal groups but not altogether for mine - if you are a water animal looking for a home = contact me
Live long and prosper