Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 6 of 45
Bluegoetz wrote:
Water
And I’m confused why some people are saying no pms?
I read that as only pm during the night phase/ no forum talk.
I don’t see anything about not pm during the day, some people are pm me while others are saying this? Who is correct
Tennesseelogman wrote:
in response to the question from 2oc
Abs wrote:  Posted: 26 Mar 2023, 16:14 
Post #16
No it will be a night of peace tonight but Lynched start tomorrow in Day 1. Of course you can all vote #no Lynch if you desire

also

Abs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 18:44 
Post #26

There is a Lynch option available this phase….

it is currently Day 1 = so there is a lynch
Live long and prosper
Abs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
abs - am i correct that there will be 1 animal group winner OR the poachers will win
and if an animal group wins = all members of that group also win regardless if they are alive or not (just like a regular mafia game)?

Correct, like a normal mafia game, people will die but if an animal in your respective group prevails as the final animal alive, it is a victory for that whole group

As expected though, this is Mafia and some of you have already realised it might not be so vanilla
2ofclubs wrote:
Beyond a bold lie factor, the poachers are with in this group KC321, MacEohaid, ThickTalon and Chaos (newb).
KC32:1 One post not agreeing to a plan - no PMs with me. Has 2 lynch votes. Also not active for 21+ hours.
ThickTalon: 7 post w/o a claim or relative impute - no PMs with me.
MacEohaid: nothing and - no PMs with me. Also not active for 21+ hours.
Chaos: nothing and - no PMs with me. Also not active for 21+ hours.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Abs wrote:
To confirm. No PMs in the day phase when forum is open, only PMs in Night Phase when forum is closed
Abs wrote:
Same as always 18:00 server time

So you have 7 hours to finish Lynch vote, from what I can see KC seems to have most votes for now but need to check and naturally, it’s never just bout the visible votes :)
KC321 wrote:
You guys will regret lynching me. There are only two poachers, and as an animal, I can tell you my win clause isn't to eliminate the poachers. You are only making yourself an easy target if you claim your species. Poachers are only wild cards with the toughest win clause and slightly more ability. I have likely said too much and if I'm not lynched, I will likely be killed by the poachers tonight.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Anaxagore wrote:  Posted: Today, 05:11 
Post #80
Water people don't claim publicly. Just pm me
well - the agreement was that we would publicly claim our groups. so - of those who agreed to, only anax, pyg, and thick are left to do so
kc said no thanks and no response from mac, general, and RC
Live long and prosper
Madagascarter wrote:
#Vote No Lynch

KC is right, and the first to note that killing poachers isn’t in his role PM. I feel like that should clear KC as an animal
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand