Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 4 of 45
Anaxagore wrote:
I'm okay for sharing roles but will only do it if majority agrees, which statistically never happens.
If not, we can do ambassadors. I can be ambassador of my element
Anaxagore wrote:
I'll be the ambassador of Water.
If you're water just send me a pm whenever it's allowed
Madagascarter wrote:
Encase, you are confused by my pretty obvious, forum post. I am the Cheetah. So Land Ambassador. 
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
ThickTalon wrote:
I have nothing to hide except for my species to win. I will play if the majority is in favor.

Either A or B, but B would be preferred so there are some of us who can remain anonymous after we find the poachers.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
interesting. good points Thick. I think those of us who are animals obviously have to be concerned most with the poachers at this point. They no doubt each have a kill ability. Which animals do though?

I imagine at least one out of each group? I have some thoughts here but imagine Abs did a good job of mixing it up so these probably are not very accurate. Maybe able to generate some discussion though.

1. Lion (land) - Killer?
2. Tiger (land) - spy maybe? due to camouflage ability with the stripes?
3. Cheetah (Land) - maybe a save ability
4. Snake (Land) - something to do with deception, or confusing another player maybe.

5. Shark (water) - maybe a detect ability because they can smell blood from a mile away in the water?
6. Crocodile (water) - spy of some sort with their ability to hide in shallow water
7. Hippo (water) - could be the killer, they kill more people than any other animal in Africa
8. Killer Whale (water) - killer but is that too on the nose? not sure about them aside from their sonar ability, so maybe a detection as well.

9. Eagle (Air) - probably the killer
10. Vulcher (Air) - not sure on this one, a scavenger, maybe steals abilities?
11. Condor (Air) - No idea what this one would be. Maybe a savior of sorts?
12. Bat (Air) - maybe something to do with detection of some sort.

13. Poacher
14. Poacher - both kill, not sure what other abilities they have but I imagine they are the only two who know each other?

I will say something the Elephant Man did not say, "I am an animal, not a man!" haha.

All animals, we need to work together to get the poachers gone. Once they're gone we can kill each other, but if we don't get them out they will pick us off quickly. After all, they have rifles and opposable thumbs. 

I like Tennessee's idea. I would be on board if we can get enough people to commit as well.
My only reservation is as soon as we give ourselves away the poachers will know who we are
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Rockbert
interesting. good points Thick. I think those of us who are animals obviously have to be concerned most with the poachers at this point. They no doubt each have a kill ability. Which animals do though?

I imagine at least one out of each group? I have some thoughts here but imagine Abs did a good job of mixing it up so these probably are not very accurate. Maybe able to generate some discussion though.

1. Lion (land) - Killer?
2. Tiger (land) - spy maybe? due to camouflage ability with the stripes?
3. Cheetah (Land) - maybe a save ability
4. Snake (Land) - something to do with deception, or confusing another player maybe.

5. Shark (water) - maybe a detect ability because they can smell blood from a mile away in the water?
6. Crocodile (water) - spy of some sort with their ability to hide in shallow water
7. Hippo (water) - could be the killer, they kill more people than any other animal in Africa
8. Killer Whale (water) - killer but is that too on the nose? not sure about them aside from their sonar ability, so maybe a detection as well.

9. Eagle (Air) - probably the killer
10. Vulcher (Air) - not sure on this one, a scavenger, maybe steals abilities?
11. Condor (Air) - No idea what this one would be. Maybe a savior of sorts?
12. Bat (Air) - maybe something to do with detection of some sort.

13. Poacher
14. Poacher - both kill, not sure what other abilities they have but I imagine they are the only two who know each other?

I will say something the Elephant Man did not say, "I am an animal, not a man!" haha.

All animals, we need to work together to get the poachers gone. Once they're gone we can kill each other, but if we don't get them out they will pick us off quickly. After all, they have rifles and opposable thumbs. 

I like Tennessee's idea. I would be on board if we can get enough people to commit as well.
My only reservation is as soon as we give ourselves away the poachers will know who we are
Eat my dust.
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Anaxagore
Anaxagore
I can do the same for air.
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
I am willing for any plan. I already disclosed to some of my faction. Here it is to all: hard claim animal 5-12 with 100% not neutral and no trickery.
Rocks theory on ability vs animal is good but I KNOW and partially know it's not true in this game. I will add my ability is use useless unless I work with another animal of any faction.
Poachers Also have nets & traps.
So for now I will stay in the middle of the heard or in deep waters or fly under the radar.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Am I correct that there were no abilities allowed last night?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
this is not a call to reveal your species - just your group = land, water, air
we have 7 on board = TLM, rock, anax, pyg, 2oc, thick, mada
1 has said no = kc
6 have not responded in the forum

any poacher feeling the pressure? :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Correct no abilities last night.
@ Thick I am just being thorough on the post of someone stating the poachers have guns. Don't want the water folks be off guard. I also said traps.
Again, ♣︎♣︎ 100%, hard claim and no trickery animal. But you Thick may be deflecting on me as a poacher to get a friendly kill. That is so scummy. You are probably bent being grounded or all wet without feathers or talons :P
WRKD4IT