Madagascarter wrote:
Rockbert
what animal here could maul a lion?

Tiger
Crocodile
killer whale
shark
Hippo

did the land kill one of their own on mistake or was it a water killer? Mauled being the operative word indicates it's not the poachers.

I wouldn’t be too bothered by that. We’ll assume each faction has a kill switch.

Interesting thing is, perhaps animals can’t kill poachers, maybe they have to be lynched
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Rockbert wrote:
notoriouspat
I want to be clear... Can we still PM?

No. PMs are only for the night phase. Forum is open only during day.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Rockbert wrote:
Madagascarter
Rockbert
what animal here could maul a lion?

Tiger
Crocodile
killer whale
shark
Hippo

did the land kill one of their own on mistake or was it a water killer? Mauled being the operative word indicates it's not the poachers.

I wouldn’t be too bothered by that. We’ll assume each faction has a kill switch.

Interesting thing is, perhaps animals can’t kill poachers, maybe they have to be lynched

That is something to consider for sure.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
KC321 wrote:
Mada, you may have distracted me, but that doesn't mean that my ability was to kill anyone. You're assuming I can kill and I cannot.
2ofclubs wrote:
I know for a fact that real animal abilities don't neccearily match mafia ability. ABS also said this on the opening post.
For the record, I nor my faction had anything to do with the Lions death.
WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Awe PYG..... what is with the negativity towards me.

If you are looking for a response to my species.....you are not going to get it......yet... Those that need to know, know who I am. Honestly I am just thankful I escaped the night and the day so far from my buddy clubs:)

#No Vote - for now, I will be changing my vote once we weed out the first poacher.

Madagascarter wrote:
KC321
Mada, you may have distracted me, but that doesn't mean that my ability was to kill anyone. You're assuming I can kill and I cannot.

You are right. But the kill seemed a little off for a poacher, seemed more like an animal mauling another animal. Also, the usual targets for early kills are long time players who make a lot of noise. It wouldn’t be a person who hadn’t claimed a faction yet. A poacher would want as many people who hadn’t claimed a faction alive as possible. Which makes me believe the poachers didn’t kill anyone. Now there could be multiple reasons for this, but one could be that I successfully distracted you.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
KC321 wrote:
I went on the record in the last day phase claiming that it was suspicious that TLM wanted everyone to share their type. Only a poacher wouldn't know know that the animals' win clause has NOTHING to do with poachers. If I had a kill ability, I would have tried to take him out overnight, but I don't. Either way, I stand by my logic for now, #Lynch TLM
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Awe PYG..... what is with the negativity towards me.

If you are looking for a response to my species.....you are not going to get it......yet... Those that need to know, know who I am. Honestly I am just thankful I escaped the night and the day so far from my buddy clubs:)

#No Vote - for now, I will be changing my vote once we weed out the first poacher.

Nothing to worry about my favorite hoot. Talon you and your team know my stand and I am honoring it.

Reminder: Chaos and Mac have not claimed a faction. If one of them is an animal then we have a fox in the hen house (or two). So claim a faction guys and out yourself or the hiding scum. It be a shame to die by friendly fire when a minimum of 10 out of 14 players have honestly revealed faction.
WRKD4IT
MacEohaid wrote:
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
#UNlynch KC
#Lynch ThickTalon
2oClubs is just sowing confusion with constant lynching votes. Now he is just lynching me because I have been observant in the first few days with no real clues to go on. That is more suspicious than just observing on 2oClubs part.
Thats one way to look at. Not sowing. Voting as info and circumstance warrants. Others ha e voted the same way and you don't call them out. LOL
 Observing is fine if that's what you are doing. You haven't claimed a faction and that is suspicious and only helps the liar to hide.
Willing to change vote as new info comes out.
The smoke & mirrors / confusion claims on me is getting old and doesn't hold water.

No thanks 2oClubs, I'm not on board with claiming a faction this early in public, look what that got Rcomer.
2ofclubs wrote:
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
MacEohaid
2ofclubs
#UNlynch KC
#Lynch ThickTalon
2oClubs is just sowing confusion with constant lynching votes. Now he is just lynching me because I have been observant in the first few days with no real clues to go on. That is more suspicious than just observing on 2oClubs part.
Thats one way to look at. Not sowing. Voting as info and circumstance warrants. Others ha e voted the same way and you don't call them out. LOL
 Observing is fine if that's what you are doing. You haven't claimed a faction and that is suspicious and only helps the liar to hide.
Willing to change vote as new info comes out.
The smoke & mirrors / confusion claims on me is getting old and doesn't hold water.

No thanks 2oClubs, I'm not on board with claiming a faction this early in public, look what that got Rcomer.

How about in a PM ? Look what didn't happen to the other 10 that did. Somebody if not 4 was likely to die 1st active night. Just saying, play your game is fine too.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
kc - i did know what our animal win clause is - i never said or alluded to otherwise. i have started to get sus of kc for pushing such a flimsy point. we are certainly way early in the game but at this stage = you should have somebody that can vouch for you. remember - this is due primarily to my proposal to try and out the poachers. yes there may be some fakes out there and abs likely did put some twist in this - but all and all we have each one that wanted to - found our animal group. there is no way a poacher wanted the animals to organize this quickly. and the poachers certainly will be outed as soon as the last 2 players that did not disclose - tell 1-2 people in their group. hint, hint - would the last water animal please PM 2 of us - either me, blue, or anax
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
# lynch mac - he has not claim an animal group and as far as i know no animal group has claimed him
Live long and prosper