Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 13 of 45
ThickTalon wrote:
KC321
Poachers have the worst odds, they would never speak out.

you are right but I have seen experience players in the past work together for a common outcome in these games. Just need to watch for inconsistencies in posts and communications through PM's.

Hidden Mafia always leave a bread crumb trail, trying to lie to everyone.
KC321 wrote:
100%. I think this one is a little different though because there are 2 mafia members (poachers) and not the usual 4.
notoriouspat wrote:
Anyone have the data on who hard claimed which animal group on hand? 3:30 to go and im not swayed one way or another...
Madagascarter wrote:
Forum claims. Other people may have claimed in PM

1. @2ofclubs - Air
2. @TenLogMan -Water
3. @Ryomyr - Land
4. @KC321
5. @PygmyHippo - Air
6. @Rockbert - Air
7. @RComer727
8. @Madagascarter - Land - Cheetah
9. @Anaxagore - Water
10. @MacEohaid
11. @Bluegoetz - Water
12. @NotoriousPat - Land
13. @ThickTalon
14. @GeneralChaos
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
notoriouspat wrote:
Madagascarter
Forum claims. Other people may have claimed in PM

1. @2ofclubs - Air
2. @TenLogMan -Water
3. @Ryomyr - Land
4. @KC321
5. @PygmyHippo - Air
6. @Rockbert - Air
7. @RComer727
8. @Madagascarter - Land - Cheetah
9. @Anaxagore - Water
10. @MacEohaid
11. @Bluegoetz - Water
12. @NotoriousPat - Land
13. @ThickTalon
14. @GeneralChaos

Thats what I got too! Thanks Mada. Only change would be that Rcomer727 was Lion (land)
KC321 wrote:
I am still seriously suspect of TLM. I don't buy that he is Water, if even if he is, he's still my long term enemy. But He is one of the main contributors to the game thus far. I think that things would seriously slow down if he's out. For same of game play, I am going to Unlynch TLM and # Lynch MAC
Rockbert wrote:
Interesting pivot.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Here Following and NOT babbling, filling in holes, hinting, deceiving, mis-directing, bating rabbit holes, lying, blowing smoke, moving mirrors, false claims.
I am working w/ my team and other animals for a peaceful eco system w/o poachers. My RL work sched is 17:50 - 0:300 ugh.
As far as claims:
1. @2ofclubs - Air .................and in PMs before and after the A&B plane development.
2. @TenLogMan -Water.........agree
3. @Ryomyr - Land.................agree
4. @KC321
5. @PygmyHippo - Air...........agree
6. @Rockbert - Air.................agree
7. @RComer727................... Yes, I was told he was a non air animal 
Spoiler (click to show)
8. @Madagascarter - Land - Cheetah.........agree
9. @Anaxagore - Water .............agree
10. @MacEohaid
11. @Bluegoetz - Water ............agree
12. @NotoriousPat - Land.........agree
13. @ThickTalon
14. @GeneralChaos

WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
notoriouspat
With that information and the info over PMs, #LynchKC321

Notorious,

Care to elaborate on the "info from PMs?" I want to make the best informed decision here and that might be helpful. If not, no worries.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
notoriouspat wrote:
Ok so I have a few more names identified on that list that 2ofClubs shared and even 1 or 2 that are different from his list. Some findings from night abilities have been shared with me and unless they edited their copy/paste (which they most def could have), if feel confident in that list. Even if the night ability data has been manipulated, it would make one or 2 changes to my list but we can deal with that AFTER we find at least one poacher which I believe to be KC. If not, no worries, because he's def not land lol
Rockbert wrote:
Anaxagore
@tenesse, switch your vote. Trust me

Anax,

Can you give some reasoning for that?
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
KC321 wrote:
Haha, sounds like you are talking in circles @Pat. Feel free to lynch me.