Official Animal Kingdom Game
  • 672 posts
  • Page 5 of 45
2ofclubs wrote:
I will add. I have shared a little on my ability in forum and more in PMs. I am putting stuff out thier that will alow others to cross check me and only burn me easily if I am bad.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we have already had 3 players claim water, land, and air publicly
i suggest some of the rest of you reconsider. if you do not it is quite likely that
1 - you will be lynched today by those of us who are unsure about you
2 - you will be killed by poachers tonight - since they know that any protective abilities will be used on those claiming the same animal group
3 - you may be killed by friendly fire tonight by some animal that has that ability while hoping to kill a poacher
4 - you may not be believed if you try to simply PM another claiming your group plus 2 & 3 above
5 - you will not be cool
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I can be an ambassador of Air if the others agree to that. (also if we go with option B)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
I have nothing to hide except for my species to win. I will play if the majority is in favor.

Either A or B, but B would be preferred so there are some of us who can remain anonymous after we find the poachers.

Or a place for a poacher to hide. Just saying not accusing. Don't let it ruffle your feathers.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
I can be an ambassador of Air if the others agree to that. (also if we go with option B)
Agree
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
alright, I will be offline for a few hours but will return and catch up.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Ryomyr wrote:
I am bound to the land as a couple people already know. I happy with the ambassador option.
notoriouspat wrote:
Im good for Plan A or B. Although I doubt A will work. Also have a hard claim to land and can be the ambassador as well!
Tennesseelogman wrote:
we have 10 who have agreed so here goes plan A

since this is mafia - i am very sus of everyone - so i want all to clearly state here in the forum what your animal group is.
TLM - i am water
only mada has done the same (by claiming cheetah = land) and notor claimed land - others have offered to be the ambassador for certain groups but have not outright claimed that group (i know i am being picky)
once PMs are allowed again - you can contact your group and verify
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
sorry - i modified post #70 to include notor when i should have just reposted w the update - not trying to break the rules

at this point
# lynch KC
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
Ok all PMs are out, the game has begun. Night 0 will start at 18:00 server time but the forum is now open for chat.

PMs must include me in the message and can only begin at 18:00.

There are no night actions in Night 0 and no lynch in Day 1.

Night actions will start on Night 1 and first Lynch vote will be Day 1.

Good luck animals and watch your backs…

But yes lynch KC if we had a lynch.
Protector since I am usually the 1st target feel free to protect me :P BUT honestly I am not a threat as i explained in forum and PMs, so likely not a priority for poaching.
Fyi we don't know what all is intaled from getting poached.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Abs
2ofclubs
Abs
Ok all PMs are out, the game has begun. Night 0 will start at 18:00 server time but the forum is now open for chat.

PMs must include me in the message and can only begin at 18:00.

There are no night actions in Night 0 and no lynch in Day 1.

Night actions will start on Night 1 and first Lynch vote will be Day 1.

Good luck animals and watch your backs…

See underlined, Which is it? we can vote day 1 but it wont happen.
assume usual vote rules format of bold #Lynch player name [i]#No Vote or #Lynch ABS[/i]

No it will be a night of peace tonight but Lynched start tomorrow in Day 1. Of course you can all vote #no Lynch if you desire
Ah I read the the ending edit stating lynch day 1
#LYNCH KC
WRKD4IT