C) Rock Clubs v Ten Ryo
D) Rock Ryo v Ten Clubs
1♣︎♣︎%
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ely report is in. enjoy your vacation day knowing you will be lynched today
Ok thanks .
I already pushed launch time out and missed ely's report.
My vote is on Ryo unless one of you come out 100% Cabal in one of the following false claims.
Ten FBI then Kap
Rock FBI
Clubs FBI 1♣︎♣︎% truly out for cabal
Ryo FBI
Chip ? 100% true.

WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
#vote Ryomyr

Why not. Been wrong every time anyway
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Ryomyr is dead.

Ryomyr was an FBI agent.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
GG Ryomyr. Aka star struck under former name.
GG All
1♧♧٪ out for the Cabal
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
gg Tennessee and Clubs. Should have stuck with my feeling on you too. well played.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
well - we have 2 more games in the sign up phase - i fear that the 2 winners of this game will not get all the pomp and circumstance that we deserve. maybe we should go for round 4 since both other games are wanting 18 players before they begin.
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
The cabal will go for the kill, they just want the win. I am willing to fight to up hold the law to the end.
#vote Tennesseelogman
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes i am cabal and proud of it - - - it think the game is over. just not announced yet - - unless rock protected chip last night - - in which case we have one more vote phase
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Chip was shot.

Chip was an FBI agent.

I won't say GG Chip because being inactive is not good for your team.

Rockbert is still alive but all the FBI agents are dead.

The game is over and the Cabal have won.

Nice win, Cabal. You both can fight over the MVP ;)
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
Thanks for playing, everyone!