Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 14 of 16
elysium5 wrote:
Sorry, folks. Bit of a medical emergency to deal with.

No one died last night. I will extend the deadline if requested, otherwise carry on.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
idk - so non-typical game - i will wait for the night results before i make public accusations against the nasty little slimy worm. if somebody died = it is game over even if chip were to start voting. if nobody died, we still have a slim chance - - i did message pyg and he said that he is in Germany and has had no contact w chip and does not know what is up w him.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
no body dead
it appears that cabal tried to shoot kap = we have a chance.
i sus all 3 - to stick w my previous sus list (which has been 100% wrong up to this point)
# vote 2oc
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Ryomyr says he'll play Saturday, that could be a cabal move or he really is unavailable. I don't know anymore. My thought is that Tennessee and Clubs have played this very well. Or it could be Clubs and Ryomyr or Tennessee and Ryomyr. Either way, I know it's not me. Agree that we have been 100% wrong on everything so far, but with Kap alive we do have a slim hope. My guess is that cabal tried to kill Kap last night and he protected himself. Not sure who to vote for yet. I will reserve that judgement for later in the day. Sure wish Chip would show up.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
On second thought, (and I reserve the right to change at any moment) I am going to go off the theory that Ryomyr and Clubs, the so called, "Star crossed lovers of the Romeo / Juliet game" are at it again.

#Vote Clubs
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
My guess is that cabal know who Kap is now and will vote for him in the day phase.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Since I can't trust our chat group I will just say it here.
I can't believe jkl wasn't FBI by his play & vote..
I am leaning to the Ryo double cross but just don't know for sure.
Not likely but Rock you could be Cabal and Hood just had bad luck inspecting you and you lead him to believe he was safe and you wouldn't out him or kill him since he wasn't part of your win clause.
Chips inactivity has added a mystery element and that's another reason for a non mod kill.
Again I can't trust anyone..
1♣︎♣︎%
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
rock - our only chance is that ryo and 2oc are cabal and that either chip comes on (not likely) and votes w us -OR - ryo does not vote and we kill 2oc w a 2:1 vote
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Ryomyr was active last night at 01:29, which means he made a night action which was likely to kill someone. He also took a turn in a game so maybe that's it but I think it could be both.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
On second thought, (and I reserve the right to change at any moment) I am going to go off the theory that Ryomyr and Clubs, the so called, "Star crossed lovers of the Romeo / Juliet game" are at it again.
#Vote Clubs

Thanks I appreciate the theory and lover reference. But it's not the case.
1♣︎♣︎%
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
2oc - you can now - we are on to you
on the other hand - go ahead - let's see how you talk your way out of this one - where is ryo when you need him most? :)
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
I already said I was on line checking also checked long games. I know it could look as if Lovers were Cabal. THAT IS NOT THE CASE. Now is when we FBI need to be unified and not mislead.
I think its more likely Ryo and Chip or Ryo and Ten.
Again 1♣︎♣︎%

We still don't have Ely report.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
I don't need to talk my way out. ELY REPORT will show that it's not me. I also like how you jump right on with Rock without facts from Ely and yet you have stuff on Ryo. Could you be protecting your Cabal buddy Lol
WRKD4IT