Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 7 of 16
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 4 minutes ago 
tlm was red last game, and for some reason he just concocted a plan to trust players before inspecting them
not true - either a lie or a faulty memory - either way that plus your lies here and refusal to be a team player is good enough for me to vote to kill you. even if you are kap this time, you will not benefit the fbi since you will only protect yourself. i do not think any other player would only protect himself the whole game and not try to help fbi win.
last game, i was red and inspected anax who claimed red. anax had already brought you in as kap before i had a chance to inspect you. i inspected abs who was cabal but died that night also before i could report it because you refused to protect me as agreed and as your role PM says it is your job. Again , if reds identity dies w you then it was a wasted inspection -
red - inspect me - i am a player that will keep your secret as needed but reveal info if it will help us win.
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
I saw no reason to vote Abs, but there were 4 people who did so.....why? 2 of them were Cabal and new they couldn't miss.

I am with JkL here. Going with 1 of the 4 votes from day 1.

#vote Rock
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 4 minutes ago 
tlm was red last game, and for some reason he just concocted a plan to trust players before inspecting them
not true - either a lie or a faulty memory - either way that plus your lies here and refusal to be a team player is good enough for me to vote to kill you. even if you are kap this time, you will not benefit the fbi since you will only protect yourself. i do not think any other player would only protect himself the whole game and not try to help fbi win.
last game, i was red and inspected anax who claimed red. anax had already brought you in as kap before i had a chance to inspect you. i inspected abs who was cabal but died that night also before i could report it because you refused to protect me as agreed and as your role PM says it is your job. Again , if reds identity dies w you then it was a wasted inspection -
red - inspect me - i am a player that will keep your secret as needed but reveal info if it will help us win.

Agree with this logic. Kap helping only himself does nothing for the FBI. Cabal has to die for Kap and FBI to win, so you need FBI to be alive. No way two cabal lose to a living Kap.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
ThickTalon
I saw no reason to vote Abs, but there were 4 people who did so.....why? 2 of them were Cabal and new they couldn't miss.

#vote Rock

I will say again, yes it was wrong to kill Abs and I wish we would not have. However, he was utterly silent after posting his fbi claim and that is unlike him. He is never silent in a mafia game and especially not after being voted to kill. everyone who plays this knows I am right about that. Hence, his behavior was suspect and that's why I voted for him. I was wrong, but he did nothing to help that after we voted.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
if i stay quiet like a mouse, no one will suspect me.
Lol then read is the same as on Abs and you are bad . Yes, abs was good but note your innocent claim does hold water. You also like to make crazy claims that are true like planning Madas demise.
Dang I just saw there are 2 more pages of post. So this post may be out dated.
WRKD4IT
Rockbert wrote:
Going offline for awhile, will check in with my phone throughout the day.
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
red will have to show himself to save me from a lynch. i guess that's what your wanting?
then are you going to expect kaplan to save red?
do you really want red to come out?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
or...shall we just keep red in the dark? you guys just trust me 100% no questions asked~... i'm 100% trustworthy!
Hoodlum wrote:
i suggest don't vote me. you guys don't know who red is. cabal doesn't know who red is.
we don't wanna waste hours this phase me trying to convince you im not cabal. ya really need my vote, that's the fact. don't be a periwinkle!
game will be over before ya know it!
2ofclubs wrote:
Hoodlum
or...shall we just keep red in the dark? you guys just trust me 100% no questions asked~... i'm 100% trustworthy!
How dare you claim 100% ? We all you are not a 100%
Season 1:
Hood "I am innocent"
Ely "the town has voted, Hood was Cabal"
I don't even need to bring up past games like Cartels.
LOL
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #98
red will have to show himself to save me from a lynch. i guess that's what your wanting?
then are you going to expect kaplan to save red?
do you really want red to come out?

kap should save red - - that is his job - at least until the first night after red is known - after that cabal will not try to kill him for fear of him being protected and will go after somebody else. if red comes out and is not counterclaimed by anyone = then he can save you from getting lynched
Live long and prosper
ThickTalon wrote:
Rockbert
ThickTalon

#vote Rock

I will say again, yes it was wrong to kill Abs and I wish we would not have. However, he was utterly silent after posting his fbi claim and that is unlike him. He is never silent in a mafia game and especially not after being voted to kill. everyone who plays this knows I am right about that. Hence, his behavior was suspect and that's why I voted for him. I was wrong, but he did nothing to help that after we voted.

Abs- Tennesseelogman, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, Ryomyr
No Vote- Madagascarter, jkl3699, ThickTalon
Did not vote- Abs, ChipmunkWarrior, Hoodlum

@Rock - Ok.....then of the other 3 which is scum?

2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon
Rockbert
ThickTalon

#vote Rock

Abs- Tennesseelogman, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, Ryomyr
No Vote- Madagascarter, jkl3699, ThickTalon
Did not vote- Abs, ChipmunkWarrior, Hoodlum

@Rock - Ok.....then of the other 3 which is scum?

Other 5 (Hood & Chip)
Hood mis a vote?? He didn't want to be associated with the fbi kill and did not vote. If it was going to be a tie he would have voted. He almost always waits to the last minute to vote - like same time games. LOL
It's probably me and I am outing my scum partner. :P

WRKD4IT