Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 3 of 16
Tennesseelogman wrote:
somebody could claim red again then the real red could investigate him and we can then start a verified fbi chat group. and it doesn't really matter if we know who red is - just as long as kap does not out himself and does his job to protect red.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Tennesseelogman
somebody could claim red again then the real red could investigate him and we can then start a verified fbi chat group. and it doesn't really matter if we know who red is - just as long as kap does not out himself and does his job to protect red.

agreed.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
elysium5 wrote:
Day zero is now over.

Day one has begun and will end in 24 hours at 02:00 server time.

You can now vote to kill. Please make your votes in this forum thread.

Your options are:

#Vote (players name)

or

#No Vote
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman

How long with that take while Cabal sends out night kills.????
Tennesseelogman wrote:
idk too i guess - that is exactly why i always think it is best to lynch on the first day.
somebody needs to say something a little more sus than being the first to claim fbi like abs did
hood is always a good idea to kill (except when he is an opera singer)
i am sure i will be back on tonight before the deadline - but for now
# vote abs
i will PM everyone to see if we can get a little info flowing
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
has somebody that has been cabal before tell us if they have a kill each night? do they have a chat from the beginning or do they have to find each other first? do they have to find each other by some way of inspection and then agree on the target before they can kill?
You can target a player to kill during ______________ night phases.
what fills in the blank? a number or a word or what?
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
has somebody that has been cabal before tell us if they have a kill each night? do they have a chat from the beginning or do they have to find each other first? do they have to find each other by some way of inspection and then agree on the target before they can kill?
You can target a player to kill during ______________ night phases.
what fills in the blank? a number or a word or what?

me and anax were cabal in season 1. if i recall it was take turns. odd nights and even nights. and we had a chat together
anax suggested to kill bluegoetz, now i remember.

we didn't get to know his role when he died, and it made it hard for me an anax to answer questions 2ofc and clubs had. therefore we struggled, and of course i got voted off, cause your all scared of me or sumpin

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
for now, #Vote Abs

I will be in and out throughout the day but will do my best to keep up. Currently in actual Tennessee on vacation.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
 #Vote Abs for now
I like Chip more (quiet / in active not even a joke from him) but don't know if I will be back on line before deadline to process new development within the Bureau.
@Ten and Rock - If you have a chat group I would like to be in it assuming your FBI also.
WRKD4IT