Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 8 of 16
Tennesseelogman wrote:
4 of us were wrong on abs - but for good reason - he was acting sus. 3 more are just as guilty of killing of an fbi. -
hood could have also saved him by voting - no vote but maybe did not want to be on the list but still wanted him dead.
abs could have actually saved himself w a no vote
chip could have saved him - where are all the calls for voting off an inactive = chip
the no votes are typical 1st day votes for some but not me - i have never voted "no vote" as you well know and was presented w no better option.

give me a better option now and i will consider it - one that make more sense and provides more info when his role is revealed. voting someone off is mostly about trying to kill the one that most likely seems to be giving off bad vibes but aside from that it is about getting info from the guy on the lynch block before he dies, getting info from those who vote for him, and getting info from the moderator
Live long and prosper
Hoodlum wrote:
1230am here, then work. i think i missed the vote yesterday because of the same situation, cept i did overtime because someone didn't turn up, then i crashed! it'll be the same for this vote. sleep, work, maybe OT, so i won't have time to get the votes off me. all good. i don't need to be alive to win. figure it out. just remember, my vote is your power/our power to get rid of cabal. we cant kill them otherwise.

take a look at who jumped on to lynch me. baited!

i might log in at work on my phone. gn
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 2 minutes ago 
Post #98
red will have to show himself to save me from a lynch. i guess that's what your wanting?
then are you going to expect kaplan to save red?
do you really want red to come out?

kap should save red - - that is his job - at least until the first night after red is known - after that cabal will not try to kill him for fear of him being protected and will go after somebody else. if red comes out and is not counterclaimed by anyone = then he can save you from getting lynched

oh, and TLM. i recall you said you would save yourself too if you were kaplan. in the last game...

evidence is in the season 2 chat. ;)

being a bit sneaky there.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
Hood has a history of playing like cabal.

I trusted him last game and got burned by Cabal because Hood is the easy target. I look at those voting Abs and Hood early as the suspected cabal.

At this point if we vote another friendly off and the cabal shoot to kill another, it will be 2 FBI, 2 kap/red, 2 Cabal tomorrow.

I just don't think Hood is the cabal
ThickTalon wrote:
Everyone suspects Hood...

Cabal shoot for the easy target, hence the wagon on Hood.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am open to a new lynch target if anybody has new info
i can sit and say i think that hood is not cabal or that thick is not cabal but the only one i am sure about is me
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I am open to new information as well. Really don't want to kill another FBI. Might even lean toward no vote if I think it will help FBI and we don't get some compelling information. For now not changing but reserve the right to do so later.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
alright.

I am not voting Hood and believe you are wasting your vote if you do so. Also, to me, it shows that this is your easy cabal target if you do so.

I say put the vote on the inactive (chip), Low post bandwagon posters (Ryo), or ....???

#unvote Rock
ThickTalon wrote:
Also, to me, it shows that this is your easy cabal target if you do so.

to clarify........Also, to me, if you vote Hood as the cabal would. It shows you are more than likely cabal shooting for that easy target because you know he is not one of you.
Rockbert wrote:
To be clear, I don't know for sure whether Hood is or is not cabal. I am going off of the fact that he is an extremely savvy and unpredictable player and will play like cabal even when he's not. I don't know what to make of him right now. It's still early to tell so I am staying the course for the moment, but again, that could change. 
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Chip hasn't even been online since....

Last active: 09 Jun 2022, 17:12

wouldn't he get a mod kill tonight anyway.

I say get rid of him anyway to make sure we don't get rid of an active FBI agent.....

Vote Chip
ThickTalon wrote:
Since there are no other Cabal hard leads yet..

Vote Chip today.

hopefully Red can investigate some of the suspected Cabal tonight and the cabal don't get lucky with a night kill on Red.

Red and those they have investigated (if FBI) can get a chat together and start to zero in on Cabal.

ThickTalon wrote:
Kap needs to stay hidden and try to save those that are most likely for the night kill, or do like Hood did last game and save yourself every time.........

honestly Kap needs to stay behind the curtain
Tennesseelogman wrote:
yes chip is inactive but if we kill him - we haven't accomplished much. if however nobody gets killed during the night it might mean that chip is cabal and did not place his kill order. i think hood said from a prior game that one of the cabal had a kill on the even nights and the other on the odd nights. i wonder if one dies or is inactive does the other get his kills? ely? if however somebody dies in the night and chip has not been active = then we would know chip is not cabal - he could still be kap or red but would certainly not be a lynch target.
i could stick w hood because it gives us the most info on him and those supporting him - or - i could go no vote since we still have red to maybe give us a cabal name after his investigation (this is actually what i wanted to do last game when i was red and had anax for a mouthpiece to give results) - or - jkl and 2oc seem like they could be cabal (but i have no good reasoning on either of them) - or - thick may the other cabal w hood and that's why he is against killing hood
bottom line is i do not know what to do.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Agree that killing Chip doesn't really give us any actionable intel right now. Let's see if he joins the world again or if, as Tennessee says, someone gets killed or not during the night will help to narrow down the cabal options.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.