Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 6 of 16
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
jkl - what do know or think about rock that makes you what him dead?
I will be voting for one of those who voted Abs with no cause
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Hoodlum wrote:  Posted: 7 minutes ago 
i was too busy plotting madagascarters demise
there may be truth or consequences to that statement - :)
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman
jkl - what do know or think about rock that makes you what him dead?
I will be voting for one of those who voted Abs with no cause

My cause was laid out plain and simple if you read my post responding to you.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

just so we're clear and I don't have to type it again.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
i think kaplan should just play as brilliantly as i did with the role. just hard claim that your kaplan! save yourself at night. survive the lynch.
there is no periwinkle or mada in this game so you'll have a much better survival than i did with that strat. anyone trying to lynch a kaplan claim this game (same as last) is just silly.
only a cabal can bluff saving himself at night. cabal (only 2) won't try and fake a kaplan claim..

no need to hide kaplan. show yourself so then we can strike you off the suspect list..
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
I dont need to know who Red or Kap are. Just Cabal.....show yourselves cowardly scum!

Jkl........buddy.........pal..........why Rock? Anything other than who voted Abs?
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
how about if we find out who red is - should kap then protect himself or red?

i know who red is. not telling. he will tell you, like he told me. if kaplan comes out that's 3 people taken off the suspect list

Spoiler (click to show)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
somehow hood - i have come to distrust you. i was about to try and start a lynch vote on you but now if i do that , it makes me look sus - which may be exactly what you had in mind w that post. good move for a cabal to make. are you trying to get the real red to contradict you here in the forum so that you can night kill him? now even somebody else claims that red told them in private chat that he did investigate you - it would likely be the other cabal and that would give them one more day kill plus another night kill which would bring the game home to them.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
Red, investigate me and start a chat. Show me the investigation and PM as you did Hood (if in fact you did) and let's work together.
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
Tennesseelogman
somehow hood - i have come to distrust you. i was about to try and start a lynch vote on you but now if i do that , it makes me look sus - which may be exactly what you had in mind w that post. good move for a cabal to make. are you trying to get the real red to contradict you here in the forum so that you can night kill him? now even somebody else claims that red told them in private chat that he did investigate you - it would likely be the other cabal and that would give them one more day kill plus another night kill which would bring the game home to them.

lol, nothing new with the distrust.
only cabal and red and myself know that i am not cabal.
cabal might wanna put a lynch vote on me, and then you can put a vote on me to draw them out. or run with it. i can die and still win this time, so no worries like last time. but letting fbi know that they shouldnt waste their time lynching me. 2 dead already. me and red have the most info for fbi so far. i can tell you that chipmunk isn't red. that's obvious. he's been inactive.

no one is going to say that red contacted them and cleared them. if they do, then they are lying! let me know if they do :)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
# vote hood
this will either uncover the scum hood or if he is about to get voted off = maybe he will confide in somebody the info he has and not take it to the grave w him
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
#Vote Hoodlum, until something convinces me to vote otherwise. I reserve the right to change my vote.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Hoodlum
Tennesseelogman
how about if we find out who red is - should kap then protect himself or red?

i know who red is. not telling. he will tell you, like he told me. if kaplan comes out that's 3 people taken off the suspect list

Spoiler (click to show)

Or Kaplan comes out and is easily picked off by cabal. Then Red and any other FBI is screwed.
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
kaplan cant get picked off by cabal rockbert. kaplan can save himself at night. i was kaplan last game. that's what i did. why? because kaplan can't win if he's dead.
tlm was red last game, and for some reason he just concocted a plan to trust players before inspecting them, and trying to draw out kaplan to save him for his investigation ability. it was a mess. both red and kaplan can't win if they are dead. understand this dynamic.

reds identity dies with me. so does my vote against cabal. have a think about it :)
then another player dies.