Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 5 of 16
elysium5 wrote:
Vote count:

Abs- Tennesseelogman, Rockbert, 2ofclubs, Ryomyr
No Vote- Madagascarter, jkl3699, ThickTalon
Did not vote- Abs, ChipmunkWarrior, Hoodlum

The group voted and Abs has been Killed.

Abs was an FBI agent.

GG, Abs.

Night one has begun. No communication allowed in this thread or in PM except for the Cabal which can communicate at night through PM.

Day two will begin at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Abs wrote:
Lol this is hilarious, vote Abs for no reason and I am out, about to go to NYC for work anyway so probably the best

Gg all
Rockbert wrote:
Sorry Abs. We were wrong about you. gg. Good luck in NYC.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Honestly I thought the no votes would cancel the lynch.
Maybe we shouldn't be posting given we may have been killed in the night.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
How? And it was assumption not a game plan it was in response to Mada not giving his percentage lay out. It was the no votes that didn't full fill no lynch. They are now suspects as Cabal or the solo players.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Night one is over.

Madagascarter was an FBI agent, discovered dead in the morning.

GG Madagascarter

Day two has now begun and will end at 02:00 server time.

Both Forum and PM discussion is again open to all.

Place your votes!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Hoodlum wrote:
murderers! abs was innocent! just like me.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
two down, that's not good. Abs was utterly silent after his one post about being FBI and his silence made him suspect to me. That's why I voted for him. He is NEVER quiet in mafia games. Has anyone experienced Abs to be a silent player in mafia? If he was in the last few that would be a surprise to me but I doubt it. Jkl I don't know why you're voting me but I am simply FBI and we cannot afford another loss after losing Mada. I think you should reconsider. I will wait to vote for the next one until more is revealed through the forum. We have to be right on this next one.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
Hoodlum

Hood, why did you not vote at all? That is not like you to keep from voting one way or the other? Just curious.
- Thomas Mann
Hoodlum wrote:
Rockbert
Hoodlum

Hood, why did you not vote at all? That is not like you to keep from voting one way or the other? Just curious.

i was too busy plotting madagascarters demise
Hoodlum wrote:
if i stay quiet like a mouse, no one will suspect me.
Rockbert wrote:
Hoodlum
if i stay quiet like a mouse, no one will suspect me.

haha.
- Thomas Mann