Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 9 of 16
ThickTalon wrote:
Tennesseelogman
yes chip is inactive but if we kill him - we haven't accomplished much. if however nobody gets killed during the night it might mean that chip is cabal and did not place his kill order. i think hood said from a prior game that one of the cabal had a kill on the even nights and the other on the odd nights. i wonder if one dies or is inactive does the other get his kills? ely? if however somebody dies in the night and chip has not been active = then we would know chip is not cabal - he could still be kap or red but would certainly not be a lynch target.
i could stick w hood because it gives us the most info on him and those supporting him - or - i could go no vote since we still have red to maybe give us a cabal name after his investigation (this is actually what i wanted to do last game when i was red and had anax for a mouthpiece to give results) - or - jkl and 2oc seem like they could be cabal (but i have no good reasoning on either of them) - or - thick may the other cabal w hood and that's why he is against killing hood
bottom line is i do not know what to do.

Good point on Chip....didn't think that through.

#unvote Chip
Rockbert wrote:
Heading offline for awhile. be back in a few hours. I will check periodically on my phone.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
To be clear, I don't know for sure whether Hood is or is not cabal. I am going off of the fact that he is an extremely savvy and unpredictable player and will play like cabal even when he's not. I don't know what to make of him right now. It's still early to tell so I am staying the course for the moment, but again, that could change. 

Agree Ditto.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
the only real info we have to go on besides hunches is who (here in the forum or in PM) has seemed to try and contribute to solving the mysteries at hand and who seems to be trying to sow confusion. we have several claims to be fbi but i nor anyone else can offer proof. voting patterns matter but not as much as some like to think. i have found that mafia seldom vote together until near the end of the game. plus there has to more on board the train than just the mafia to vote somebody off. plus everybody knows i tried to get a small unaffiliated group together to avoid being lynched early in the game (everybody should have gotten my first PM w that proposal in it) . i am not claiming that all in that group are fbi - as a matter of fact, if i were cabal and got such an offer = i would jump at the opportunity to get a little voting strength behind me. and as soon as i get any info that one of them is not truthing = i will be the first to vote them off.
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
ely - may i PM pyg and/or orz to see if they will contact chip to make sure he knows that the game started?
Live long and prosper
elysium5 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
ely - may i PM pyg and/or orz to see if they will contact chip to make sure he knows that the game started?

Doesn't matter to me.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."