Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 11 of 16
Hoodlum wrote:
Oh, only chip hasn't voted. I can't catch up. Driving/working. Jkl does seem Sus tho.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
2ofclubs wrote:
Hood are you claim Kap again this season? Your not playing like Kap lol or are you?
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
Day two is over.

Vote count:

Hoodlum- Rockbert, Ryomyr, 2ofclubs, jkl3699
jkl3699- ThickTalon, Tennesseelogman, Hoodlum
Did not vote- ChipmunkWarrior

The group voted and Hoodlum has been Killed.

Hoodlum was Raymond "Red" Reddington.

GG, Hoodlum

Night one has begun. No communication allowed in this thread or in PM except for the Cabal which can communicate at night through PM.

Day two will begin at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
i suggest don't vote me. you guys don't know who red is. cabal doesn't know who red is.
we don't wanna waste hours this phase me trying to convince you im not cabal. ya really need my vote, that's the fact. don't be a periwinkle!
game will be over before ya know it!

Bahahahaha......they pulled a periwinkle ;)
Rockbert wrote:
Spoiler (click to show)

So, here’s what I am thinking happened. Tennessee masterfully duped me and others to vote for Hoodlum, knowing that he was not cabal. Jkl was on Thick as his vote until the last minute when the two of them knew they didn’t have the votes to get it done so Jkl switched to Hood at the last minute. Artfully done. Bravo, but now I know.
I even said last night in our FBI chat that I had a feeling that Hood could be Red but Tennessee said he didn’t think so and I went with the vote anyway thinking Tennessee was right and I was dead wrong. I strongly feel that Tennessee and Jkl are cabal now and they have done a great job of cornschwaggling the rest of us. Jkl I have suspected all along.
2ofClubs – FBI
Thick – FBI
Tennessee – Cabal
Jkl – Cabal
Rockbert – FBI
Ryomyr – FBI
Chipmunk – Kap 
I welcome the oncoming debate. Maybe I am wrong but I think Tennessee and Jkl have done a masterful job and if I am wrong I will live with that.
#Vote Jkl3699
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
I agree with the thought. True or not I don't know.
In post 156, I called out the JKL CABAL last minute move. Desperate Cabal mistake.
I am not 100% that Tenn is duping. It could be Rock knowing that JKL outed himself and now building cover and deflecting on Ten.
I expanded on Rocks assessments.
2ofClubs – FBI agree
Thick – FBI agree
Tennessee – Cabal FBI
Jkl – Cabal CABAL
Rockbert – FBI cabal
Ryomyr – FBI Kap cabal
Chipmunk – Kap FBI
@ Kap if your active protect yourself and keep your vote alive . At least it will also cause a missed night Kill. Or protect me :P
4+1=5 v 2
WRKD4IT