Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 12 of 16
ThickTalon wrote:
Need E5 to tell us if Cabal shot and hit, shot and missed, shot and hit but Kap protected.

I will vote after E5 is on. Still have a feeling I am out with a Cabal sling shot bullet
elysium5 wrote:
Night two is over.

ThickTalon was an FBI agent, discovered dead in the morning.

GG ThickTalon

Day three has now begun and will end at 02:00 server time.

Both Forum and PM discussion is again open to all.

Place your votes!
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
2ofclubs wrote:
GG Thicktalon. We will hang a plaque on the wall at head quarters.
WRKD4IT
Tennesseelogman wrote:
gg thick
the only fact out there now is that the 2 cabal are active. chip is not cabal. i agree that jkl blew his cover w his kill on thick. if hood had flipped cabal then yes it was highly likely that thick was cabal also since thick was supporting hood - - but when hood flipped red it surprised me (and i think everyone else) but that meant that hood had inspected thick night 1 and made a chat group w him. Most of us highly suspected that but did not have a chance to discuss it before the night kill.
i am innocent - if you check the vote record - i am the only one left that did not vote hood
it is obvious that jkl is the killer. - i just don't know which of the other 3 rock, ryo, 2oc is the 2nd cabal. i want to see who votes for jkl and who jkl votes for. i fear no other solid info will come forward and we will have to go w our gut feelings on this. please feel free to point out any statement or action that would shed more light on this.
# vote jkl
i will continue PM w anyone who wants to but it seems useless now. say what you want to say in public and maybe we can get some info/defenses out there
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
We know Chip isn't Cabal yes, he could be Kap I suppose. I could be wrong about Tennessee, but the numbers are dwindling fast and we have little hope if we keep killing FBI. Another thought I meant to convey last night was that Tennessee set himself up to look innocent when he knew Jkl would flip Hood. It's a genius move. Again, I could be wrong, but I am thinking more and more that I am not. Still #Vote Jkl
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am glad i do not yet have to vote on somebody with just a hunch. i can not prove anything.
my sus list continues as jkl, 2oc, rock, ryo in that order
- jkl due to his lack of PM w me, his public comments and going after thick and hood, his latest vote - he could have kept the vote a 3:3 tie and neither he nor hood would have died
- 2oc is hard to get a read on because he says so much - he was the 1st to join my fbi trust group (which would be a very cabal type move) and he is starting to bandwagon w rock a little now on me - he is playing in a way very consistent w his style of play.
- rock because he is the 1st to start pointing fingers at somebody else (me) even before eyl's report came in - it is almost like he already knew what happened in the night - and because he is rock and has got me killed in 14 of the last 16 games :)
- ryo has been quiet and from what i here it may be for good reasons apart from of this game - i hope all is well - but it still does not put him above suspicion

any one of you could be cabal or kap
i certainly hope that my vote on jkl (again) is going on a cabal - if not cabal then kap since a kap kill does not hurt us FBI - - we need to get this one right.
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
We made a great team in the CIA game though Tennessee! I am going to hold onto that one. (It's all I got) :)
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i have a work project starting in about 1 hour but will be able to check in every so often in case you need/want a response from me on anything - this one is not going our way but we can still pull it out w a good kill today and some cooperation :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
after ely said it was ok - i sent a PM to pyg yesterday about chip but have not gotten a response. (pyg can verify if he ever responds) - is that something cabal would ever do?
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Okay, cabal wins if I die and it doesn't seem that anyone wants to vote otherwise. #vote jkl
Tennesseelogman wrote:
great - jkl knows his fate is sealed - just go ahead and tell who your cabal friend is and we can end this game properly :)
Live long and prosper
Tennesseelogman wrote:
Rockbert wrote:  Posted: Today, 02:02 
Post #160
I even said last night in our FBI chat that I had a feeling that Hood could be Red but Tennessee said he didn’t think so
Rockbert said:
14 Jun 2022, 00:43
What if Hood is Red? Would he play that?

that looks more like a question to me not a statement that you think hood is red - so i answered honestly - i really thought hood and thick were working together as cabal right up until just before the end but did not want to seem like i was trying to control the fbi group chat - i voted with my gut feeling - and i was right. if i had been wrong and hood was cabal and i had tried to sway the vote - boy i would really be accused of being cabal then.
i have presented more evidence of being fbi than anybody - show me anything that seems fbi ish from anybody - -please - so i know for sure who is on my team. - i have tried checking to see who might have been active yesterday but all players have active games going that would cause them to be active on the site during the cabal only chat time - tell me what any of you have done that only fbi would do - that is my job by the way as fbi - investigate bad guys
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
As I said before it was a feeling I had and did not act on. and that was a mistake. I wish I would have gone off Hood and onto Jkl, I am convinced now that we would have had our first cabal kill. RYomyr has disengaged it looks like, I doubt that would be a cabal move, but anything is possible. Cabal can still win with one I assume.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Nice Jkl taking away US FBI informant and outing yourself. Sweet & sour though. We don't have anyway to confirm now.
As I said from the start 1♣︎♣︎% out for Cabal.
All are votes were hunches - some good hunches based on post.
I would like to add if Chip was Cabal or Kap, Ely may have intervened..
I think we finish off Jkl and hope FBI kill is a mis on on self healed Kap. It also doesn't matter who Kap protects as long as its not a Cabal we still end up in the same spot if night kill is successful. How do we get Cabal to the saved one?
I see 2 fishy/wolfy/mafia posts.
Jkls vote on Hood and Rocks after Hoods death.
WRKD4IT