Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 10 of 16
Hoodlum wrote:
 A no vote is better than a bad vote. We are only 8? 7 with Chip vote missing. U already murdered an FBI..ur clueless still with votes on me. U won't figure out who is caba today. Me and red know more than U .Kap save urself, or get lucky and save who you think Red is, or who ya think cabal will kill.server time, what is deadline time?
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
ThickTalon wrote:
jkl3699
I have a hunch that either Thick or Hood or both are Cabal.

Cute....jkl gets a vote and now has a hunch.

Please provide more information than your hunch. You must be busy because you're normally more insightful.

Or are you afraid you will blow your Cabal cover?
Tennesseelogman wrote:
jkl seems to be flailing around - what do you have on thick and hood? - my vote is on you until you give more useful info - not that is disagree w you totally but it just seems that you may have some solid info that you can share
# vote jkl
Live long and prosper
jkl3699 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
jkl seems to be flailing around - what do you have on thick and hood? - my vote is on you until you give more useful info - not that is disagree w you totally but it just seems that you may have some solid info that you can share
# vote jkl
You're voting an FBI. 3rd time in a row I've been FBI and town votes with the Cabal when I expose who the Cabal is. smh
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
I have a hunch that either Thick or Hood or both are Cabal.
Could be true with Thick trying to protect FBI or Kap.
My gut says Thick is likely FBI though. Given that you can now say I am Cabal trying to protect Thick. But as Hood stated we just don't know.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Tennesseelogman
# vote jkl
You're voting an FBI. 3rd time in a row I've been FBI and town votes with the Cabal when I expose who the Cabal is. smh
Can you elaborate??
1♧♧% out for Cabal
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
Woah, jkl exposed cabal? Are U claiming red jkl?
jkl3699 wrote:
Hoodlum
No, I'm not red
Rockbert wrote:
45 minutes left. Still nothing from Chipmunk and very little from Ryomyr. I think everyone else has been pretty active.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
ThickTalon wrote:
Hood - Ryo, 2 of C, Rock
Talon- JKL
JKL - Talon, TLM
No Vote- Hood
not voted - Chip
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Hoodlum
No, I'm not red
You haven't elaborated or explained your statement either?
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
I'll have to vote to save myself I guess. Then it's up to Ryo and chip to make the mistake. Vote jkl