Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 2 of 16
Rockbert wrote:
Madagascarter
Hello. I am not who you think I am.

Who do I think you are?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Madagascarter wrote:
I don't know, but because I posted that you could be thinking that I not FBI, but I'm not who you think I am.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Ryomyr wrote:
Rockbert
Madagascarter

Who do I think you are?

How am I not myself?
Hoodlum wrote:
i haven't read any of the other roles. is it exactly the same as season 2?

Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Rockbert wrote:
Ryomyr
Rockbert
Madagascarter

Who do I think you are?

How am I not myself?

Question is, who is your self?
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
It's good to be back. Feels like a while since the last mafia game. I think I missed two of them.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I have never watched the Blacklist so I feel at a disadvantage.
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert wrote:
I shall soldier on though like a good fed.
- Thomas Mann
2ofclubs wrote:
Rockbert
I shall soldier on though like a good fed.

That's all the agents can do with the corruption out there. Luckily we have a traitor Cabal Red to help us.
The BL series is a foundation and seeing it is not necessary - post 1 lays it all out.
GL
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
ThickTalon wrote:
Since there is no lynch this Day 0.

I would like reach out to any other FBI members who want to start a PM with me I am an open book.
If this game is like the last we need to find common ground. Last Game Peri mentioned a time stamp with regards to when the when E5 sent out roles to each of us.....I would think that E5 would tie that end up or change it up a bit and from Abs hard claim and time stamp anyone can now claim the same stamp and call it FBI.  so.....

What else? Can JKL be so lucky to get town 6 games in a row? Is Hood going to try to convince us he is not Cabal and actually NOT be Cabal (peri is not here to vote you Hood)? Abs, with the chaos start early or is this new quite Abs another sign of mafia like last game? Mada cryptic as usual early? Chip? Rockbert been a few games....vocal early? Ryo latching on to Abs? Clubs gonna play a "quite" game like his last Mafia role ?

I could hard claim FBI but I need to prove it to the other town folk. hit me up.....
2ofclubs wrote:
ThickTalon

I would like reach out to any other FBI members who want to start a PM with me I am an open book.
If this game is like the last we need to find common ground. Last Game Peri mentioned a time stamp with regards to when the when E5 sent out roles to each of us.....I would think that E5 would tie that end up or change it up a bit and from Abs hard claim and time stamp anyone can now claim the same stamp and call it FBI.  so.....

What else? Can JKL be so lucky to get town 6 games in a row? Is Hood going to try to convince us he is not Cabal and actually NOT be Cabal (peri is not here to vote you Hood)? Abs, with the chaos start early or is this new quite Abs another sign of mafia like last game? Mada cryptic as usual early? Chip? Rockbert been a few games....vocal early? Ryo latching on to Abs? Clubs gonna play a "quite" game like his last Mafia role ?

I could hard claim FBI but I need to prove it to the other town folk. hit me up.....
Kind of fluffy/susp. I reached out over 12 hours ago and got nothing back. Ialwaysplaya little different and for warned of my travels with limited access/involvement.
But we are 100% sure to have fun.
♣︎♣︎
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
jkl3699 wrote:
ThickTalon

Sure, just shoot me a message. I'm FBI like always.