Game Thread
  • 239 posts
  • Page 1 of 16
elysium5 wrote:
Season 3

Raymond "Red" Reddington, one of the FBI's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives, surrenders himself to the FBI. He offers his knowledge and assistance on the condition of immunity from prosecution. Taken to an FBI "black site," Reddington agrees to help the FBI track down and apprehend the criminals and terrorists he spent the last twenty years associating with: individuals that are so dangerous and devious that the government is unaware of their very existence.

The Cabal

10 players Assigned Roles:(I used a random number generator to determine role assignments)

Roles:
One player:
You are Raymond "Red" Reddington
Spoiler (click to show)

One Player:
You are Mr Kaplan
Spoiler (click to show)

Six players:
FBI agent
Spoiler (click to show)

Two players:
The Cabal
Spoiler (click to show)

Standard Mafia rules apply.

You can not edit your forum thread.

You must include me in all PM's.

You can communicate in this forum only during the day phase.

You can communicate via PM only during the day phase.

The Cabal can communicate via PM with each other during both the day and night phase.

A vote to kill will take place during each day phase. Your options are:

#Vote players name

or

#No Vote

Phases will be 24hrs changing at 02:00 server time.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
elysium5 wrote:
It is now day zero.

There will be no vote during this opening phase but discussions may begin as they would in a normal day phase. Don't forget, you must include me in all PM's!

Day one will begin at 02:00 server time.

Roles will be going out shortly.

Players List:

1. @Abs
2. @2ofclubs
3. @Madagascarter
4. @Tennesseelogman
5. @jkl3699
6. @ChipmunkWarrior
7. @ThickTalon
8. @Hoodlum
9. @Rockbert
10. @Ryomyr
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Ryomyr wrote:
Present. Active. Will look again when the sun rises over the Western Hemisphere.
2ofclubs wrote:
4+1+1v4 or something different? The 1 Kap IS helping 1 Red who is helping FBI eliminate Cabal. I am going to be odd and be a little quieter this season. ;)
By the way Hood is probably innocent this time too.
Friendly reminder NO Lynch vote or lunch Day 0.

WRKD4IT
ThickTalon wrote:
Present. Going to sleep though.

2 of C started last blacklist games saying he would be quieter this game...hmmmmmmmm
Hoodlum wrote:
don't kill me cabal, you need me to take the lynch off you. love you
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
red. stay shhh.
kap, save yourself.
me, try and get peri off my back. your not getting my time stamp! is peri playing?
i get why i might stay alive. im good for a lynch.
if tenn, anax or mada aren't dead, in the first 3 nights (if they are playing) then they are likely cabal

glad im not fbi this game.

that was a chipmunk joke.
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
Hoodlum is online.
Abs wrote:
present and correct, I am hard claiming FBI agent this game after my Cabal outing last game. Clearly I need to be alot more active to get to the bottom of it.

My role PM for all to see:

elysium5 said:
10 Jun 2022, 03:01
You are an FBI agent

You and your fellow FBI agents are working with Raymond "Red" Reddington to help you take down the Cabal.

You have no night action.

You can vote to kill during the day phase.

If you die, you can still win if the remaining players eliminate the Cabal.

If all of the FBI agents die the game is over and you lose.

Good luck!
periwinkle wrote:
Hoodlum
red. stay shhh.
kap, save yourself.
me, try and get peri off my back. your not getting my time stamp! is peri playing?
i get why i might stay alive. im good for a lynch.
if tenn, anax or mada aren't dead, in the first 3 nights (if they are playing) then they are likely cabal

glad im not fbi this game.

that was a chipmunk joke.

Lol!

lynch hood!

Good luck everyone! See you next game ;)
Tennesseelogman wrote:
traveling to calico rock, arkansas to the white river and fishing this weekend but will check things twice a day - i should be back online in about 15 hours - and i expect my fellow fbi to have it all figured out by then.
strange abs - my role assignment PM looks exactly like yours which looks exactly like the one above in post one :) - kinda sus
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
present and accounted for
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
elysium5 wrote:
2ofclubs
No night 0 correct?
After this phase is Day 1