The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 25 of 25
Virtuosity98 wrote:
Won't be quite as good restarting with random roles (loses the mystery element). If we do, you Anax will need to add extra roles to protect the mafia/neutrals from an early mass claim.
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Madagascarter wrote:
Shame. I was asking about Elysium5 as I tracked Clubs so I wanted to know whether Elysium5 had been offered a vaccine certificate or not
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i am good to rerun this one w modifications or start a new one - but no need to wait a long time to start a new game :)
anax can tweak this or ely can start his while anax studies on it.

What say you Anax?
Live long and prosper
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
Shame. I was asking about Elysium5 as I tracked Clubs so I wanted to know whether Elysium5 had been offered a vaccine certificate or not

Hmm. If I out reported that Ely had Vac cert it could have been taken as I gave him one even though I claimed to be cop.

"We try to find the truth and trust no one."  I did say 50% verified. I wouldn't say that if I knew he had a fake cert - would I?
Yes I would be all over the secret forum if I was on it. 

So I am gathering that I am too active. But at least its not all gibberish . PM's welcomed on how I can/may improve.
WRKD4IT
Hoodlum wrote:
nothing wrong with gibberish if he keeps u alive :)
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
elysium5 wrote:
I'm up for a reboot or I can start one if a lot of time is needed for it.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
jkl3699 wrote:
Will the game will contain all the same roles and factions?
Rockbert wrote:
awesome Anax!
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
Rockbert is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
I am 100% player.
May be called out of town for a week tomorrow the 21st  :(  (minimal access).
Your call but - I can bow out and go on a ventilator.
WRKD4IT