The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 17 of 25
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofclubs
#LYNCH TENNESSEELOGMan
Ten    LYNCH HIM NOW  don't use the survivalist role that will be more valuable later in my opine.

Can I have a quote behind why TLM is suss?
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
Madagascarter wrote:
orzhovboss
Madagascarter
2ofClubs, you seem to have a very different suspect list to me. I'm going to call this out now. Elysium5! What happened to you last night? Before I trust anyone I need to here exactly what happened to Elysium5 right now. I'm also hinting hard if a player is telling the truth. But don't reveal unless you want me to vote for you.

What do you mean? Did anything happen to ely last night?

Sorry, I can't reveal yet because of an open forum. I'm just calling out Elysium to share if anything happened to him last night and inviting certain other players to try and read between the lines

Summer 2 Countdown

orzhovboss wrote:
Lol hoodlum, you are just rampantly lynching everyone and not saying anything else...rather suspicious
Anaxagore wrote:
I edited the Roles section page 1

Roles (click to show)
2ofclubs wrote:
THE DOC NEEDS EXPOSED AND ELIMINATED or us VAC will be chasing are tails and the mafia will systematically pick us off.
STOP Revealing if you have V-Cert!!!!!!
I assume the other cop is unVac.
The mafia allegedly have communication but its not about Factions its about V-Cert.
I assume the other cop is unVac.
We know the win clauses now. Right?  What we don't know is Vac status.  ooooh thought!

If the doc offers a card, he could be doing it to see if they take it. It would be too easy for him just go to the Un's and hand out cards . If they do they may need to cover there con. If they don't take it, is it a tell that they are vaxxed or are they and dont have a cert?  

Got to Go will check back in 3hrs.

WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
#LYNCH TENNESSEELOGMan
Ten    LYNCH HIM NOW  don't use the survivalist role that will be more valuable later in my opine.

NO. But, Yes we have a different hit/suspect list - I will say I am very interested on why you are on Ely. I will disclose more on this later.

#LYNCH TENNESSEE  always subject to change
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
#LYNCH TENNESSEELOGMan

NO. But, Yes we have a different hit/suspect list - I will say I am very interested on why you are on Ely. I will disclose more on this later.

#LYNCH TENNESSEE  always subject to change
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
i know i somewhat lied up front when i changed the V in Vaccinated to vaccinated (little v) and changed the time stamp when i posted my role assignment PM - as i explained, i was trying to bait a mafia into copying it. i was caught and outed in public which backfired on me. lynching me will give you no more information i have already posted my full PM including the win clause which no one else has.

2oc is all over the board and i am convinced that he is not truthing. 
its not about Factions its about V-Cert.
 this is absolutely wrong and misleading = it is about factions - the v-certs become less and less of an indicator the longer the game progresses. i think we almost had it right on the 1st lynch vote. he may be mafia or he may be neutral but he is not vaccinated in my opinion and therefore on the kill list.

ask me anything but i have nothing else for sure, and i can not learn any more since i am vanilla, and i have only my lynch vote.

lynch 2ofClubs
Live long and prosper
Rockbert wrote:
I agree with Clubs and am curious as to what the suspicion of Elysium is about. I didn't see anything in the forum indicating that something happened to him. Not suggesting anything, just curious as to the thought process here. That being said, my vote right now is #Lynch Tennesseelogman.
"A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people."
- Thomas Mann
pygmyhippo277 wrote:
Why would someone put suspicion on elysium when elysium hasn't even played yet, I will have to lynch madagascarter
Eat my dust.
2ofclubs wrote:
LOL
No response from Tennessee after the start of D2 he has been put on the lynch list.  what twist say you vanilla?
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
orzhovboss wrote:
I mean, everyone seems to be voting ten with no (public) rationale. I don't particulary suspect 2 or ten, I wish more people would share info so we're not making a blind lynch.
Madagascarter wrote:
pygmyhippo277
Why would someone put suspicion on elysium when elysium hasn't even played yet, I will have to lynch madagascarter

I’m not throwing suspicion on Elysium5. I just need info on Elysium5 before I can know who I’m voting for. If Elysium5 doesn’t talk now that makes him very suspicious as well as another player

Summer 2 Countdown

2ofclubs wrote:
Tennesseelogman
i know i somewhat lied up front when i changed the V in Vaccinated to vaccinated (little v) and changed the time stamp when i posted my role assignment PM - as i explained, i was trying to bait a mafia into copying it. i was caught and outed in public which backfired on me. lynching me will give you no more information i have already posted my full PM including the win clause which no one else has.

2oc is all over the board and i am convinced that he is not truthing. 
its not about Factions its about V-Cert.
 this is absolutely wrong and misleading = it is about factions - the v-certs become less and less of an indicator the longer the game progresses. i think we almost had it right on the 1st lynch vote. he may be mafia or he may be neutral but he is not vaccinated in my opinion and therefore on the kill list.

ask me anything but i have nothing else for sure, and i can not learn any more since i am vanilla, and i have only my lynch vote.

lynch 2ofClubs

Whats my win clause? That mainly you pressured out of me.
Your role is Cop.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

It has nothing to do with Vanillas .
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.