• Page 20 of 25
orzhovboss wrote:
Vote Count So Far

Clubs - Hood, ten
Ten - clubs, rock, jkl, orzhov
Mada - pygmy

No lynch- ryo*

Ryomyr
#LUNCH TNlogman and #NO LUNCH (I need to step away for a bit. Will try to check back tonight to catch up on reading the thread, and will be on once more before the day phase ends in the morning.)
I think ryo was saying me was switching to no lynch
2ofclubs wrote:
Wasn't ABS good and isn't it suspicious How Ten pulled info out of him and then kind of explained it a way with it was a ploy when questioned? IF I am wrong how does that make me suspicious? I have been wrong before. There isn't enough on anybody with the lack of info currently.
ABS 100% Vaxed Vanilla
CLUBS 100% Vaxed COP  I will add here that I am doubled Vaxed   :oooh:  Thoughts on this and a later time. Now you can all speculate good or bad, but I will state it is GOOD.
Ready claimed Vaxed
TLM claimed Vaxed Villain uh I mean Vanilla - that was a typo I caught or was it a lingering spirit from the Haunted House mafia game LOL or something else altogether. FFT
My unnamed 50% proven Vaxed ......because the Doc gives out certs before I can investigate.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Tennesseelogman wrote:
rundown on why i think 2ofclubs is not vaccinated

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 16 Jan 2022, 20:26 
Post #13

What if I am vanilla and choose not to be Vaccinated, dose that make me bad (what are the win clauses)?
- odd question

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 16 Jan 2022, 20:44 
Post #16

What is vaccinated?
- odd question

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 16 Jan 2022, 21:55 
Post #42

Being a doc I will self deputize due the cop being on a ventilator and I am able to view the confiscated data from the analyzer.
- promoting confusion

Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 12:00 
Post #70

Interesting. From this post I have reason to believe that 2ofclubs is not in my faction. I am vaccinated and based on my win clause, it is pretty clear that if 2ofclubs had the same win clause as me he'd/she'd know the answer to this question.
- i agree

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 16:30 
Post #137
I have a lot I want to comment on! the game is Vaccinated against Un Vaccinated.
- correct - see statement later

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 17:06 
Post #154
Note neither ABS nor Ten stated they have Vac cert
- incorrect pg 7 #103 and pg 8 #110

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 17:31 
Post #197
I will submit my inspection in PM If I am not jailed.
- yet to do it

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 17:40 
Post #217
So no good guy (Vax) PM and unconfirmed bad guy PM (UnVax).
- does this mean with your cop ability you found someone unvaccinated - how is that unconfirmed?

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:28 
Post #236

I will share something/more when I get an answer from Anax.
I have the answer.
 OMG how do I convey this in open forum.
- you have the answer but have not shared it - why not? you clearly stated you would

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:42 
Post #246

its not about Factions its about V-Cert.
- incorrect - as opposed to the above correct statement

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:50 
Post #247
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
 I will say I am very interested on why you are on Ely. I will disclose more on this later.
- when and why wait?

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 21:10 
Post #277
Fyi I received an usual and not iniciated PM from Anax. Did others?
- what is this about? why mention it if you are not going to give us more?

Live long and prosper
Bluegoetz wrote:
home and caught up ( I think)
seems like we are just picking up where we left off yesterday. logman or 2oc or nothing. thats seems odd to me that nobody has anything new to share except waiting on ely? which is super cryptic and weird.
however just to throw my two cents in: I found logman more suspicious yesterday than clubs, but clubs had more votes and i changed mine to see what would come of it, and i'm not sorry i did. we got your role and it lined up with virts suspicions about your doctor questions. now a sad side effect is you are "outed and a target" but i've just got to say if you are not mafia; you talk enough and are a good enough player that that was true already. bit from a mafia standpoint not killing you last night makes sence so you can still be called into question and maybe your role doesn't threaten them so much?
logman's claim maybe true and it might not be, I still haven't decided, but I do know he runs those gambits and he's a sneaky sneak. so the question is what is to gain by lynching him?
I find it interesting who is jumping on that bandwagon that didn't yesterday.
not saying you should change your votes but calm down and lets also look at some other people.
2oc i can't reference all you have said because its sooooo much lol. but i did note you accused logman of leading the charge against you, when the way i saw it it was virt. (he convinced me to switch) you also accused him of spamming the forum, but you've posted more than him.
AGAIN not saying he is innocent but there is a possibility you two are being played against each other.

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Tennesseelogman
rundown on why i think 2ofclubs is not vaccinated

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 16 Jan 2022, 20:26 
Post #13

What if I am vanilla and choose not to be Vaccinated, dose that make me bad (what are the win clauses)?
- odd question

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 16 Jan 2022, 20:44 
Post #16

What is vaccinated?
- odd question

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: 16 Jan 2022, 21:55 
Post #42

Being a doc I will self deputize due the cop being on a ventilator and I am able to view the confiscated data from the analyzer.
- promoting confusion

Madagascarter wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 12:00 
Post #70

Interesting. From this post I have reason to believe that 2ofclubs is not in my faction. I am vaccinated and based on my win clause, it is pretty clear that if 2ofclubs had the same win clause as me he'd/she'd know the answer to this question.
- i agree

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 16:30 
Post #137
I have a lot I want to comment on! the game is Vaccinated against Un Vaccinated.
- correct - see statement later

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 17:06 
Post #154
Note neither ABS nor Ten stated they have Vac cert
- incorrect pg 7 #103 and pg 8 #110

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Yesterday, 17:31 
Post #197
I will submit my inspection in PM If I am not jailed.
- yet to do it

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 17:40 
Post #217
So no good guy (Vax) PM and unconfirmed bad guy PM (UnVax).
- does this mean with your cop ability you found someone unvaccinated - how is that unconfirmed?

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:28 
Post #236

I will share something/more when I get an answer from Anax.
I have the answer.
 OMG how do I convey this in open forum.
- you have the answer but have not shared it - why not? you clearly stated you would

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:42 
Post #246

its not about Factions its about V-Cert.
- incorrect - as opposed to the above correct statement

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 18:50 
Post #247
Madagascarter
2ofclubs
 I will say I am very interested on why you are on Ely. I will disclose more on this later.
- when and why wait?

2ofclubs wrote:  Posted: Today, 21:10 
Post #277
Fyi I received an usual and not iniciated PM from Anax. Did others?
- what is this about? why mention it if you are not going to give us more?

A good case, Tenn! I'm hoping for something even more concrete to rear its head (Mada-Ely?).
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

Virtuosity98 wrote:
Let's refocus. It could be Tenn or Clubs or neither who are Unvaccinated, but we shouldn't forget the game is wider than just those two.
Just bringing this back in case it got lost in all the cacophany:
Post#1
-6 Vanillas. You have no night action.
-1 Administrator. Each night you can learn a player’s Role.
-2 Cops. Each night you can inspect a player and check whether he has a Vaccine Certificate or not.
-1 Doctor. Each night you can give a Vaccine Certificate to a player. For mechanics, the Doctor provide Vaccine Certificate before Cops can check them.
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.
-1 Data Analyst. Each night you can analyse a player’s web search history and learn if he is Vaccinated or Unvaccinated.
-1 Hacker. Each night you can check if a player browses a mysterious website or not.
-1 Jail Keeper. Each night you can jail someone to prevent him from performing an action and to prevent any action being performed onto him.
-1 Survivalist. Once during the game, you can kill someone.
I'm not necessarily asking for anyone to expose themselves in the forum, but it would be nice to hear the following:
- If the Administrator found the Doctor, they should consider announcing it
- If a Cop found someone without a Vaccine Certificate, they should announce it
- If the Tracker saw someone visit Abs, they should announce it
- If the Data Analyst found someone who is Unvaccinated, they should strongly consider announcing it
- If the Hacker found someone who browses a mysterious website, they should consider announcing it
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

jkl3699 wrote:
My list of potential mafia:
- Tenn (most likely)
- 2ofclubs (most likely if not tenn)
- Virtuosity (probable)
- Hoodlum (almost definitely)
- pygmy (maybe. Why did he vote for mada?)
jkl3699 wrote:
Also, what is this thing about waiting for Ely? He has barely spoken in the forum so I don't see any reason to suspect him with concrete evidence. He could obviously be speaking little to hide from the fact that he is mafia of course, but we have no evidence.
2ofclubs wrote:
Wow TEN all those were explained. Some of this was even answered by others.  Again with the push for info and you know there is a time and place to release info. I will not give you ammunition to cover yourself (protect you from a slip that will out you fully). 

I did inspect somebody and they cam back as Vaxed. But as said I am only 50% sure authentic. Others had to explain the Docs role to clarify what I was saying with the 2.5.
#13 Well the question wouldn't make sense if I said I am Vaxed and refused a card. It was i.e question. Nor could I say I am a cop/hacker/tracker or would any and give up role. It was question leaning to can UnVac become Vaxed (converted) and trying figure out the play of getting certificates.
#16 There were at least 6 questions or Foof for Thought in that post. What is Vaccinated: Cant get sick? Does a card mean you are actually vaccinated etc  Don't twist it.
#42 Yes I was making a funny scenario -nothing else and apologized for it
#70 I answered that and you didn't acknowledge that I did. That was also when nobody was revealing everything which I did. Note at that time your shares were trickery.
#137 What are you saying with this?? NVM it is V vs UV period.
#154 Yes it was a mistake and it was explained that on your previous/initial tampered post it wasn't originally included. That what I was stating from Honest mistake!
#197 Yes I did. I said I had 2.5 ABS Myself and the 50% - not revealing more as I stated to not out Vaxed for the mafia until there is more in the forum.
#217 Not about inspection. I was stating the good guys don't have a PM unlike the unconfirmed PM for the bad guys.
#236 there is a time and place to release info
#246 My win clause is Eliminate UnVaxed Game is Vaccinated vs. Unvaccinated.
#247 we are all waiting
# 277. Out of 14 players only 1 responded to the post on unsolicited PM. Not ready to reveal
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
Virtuosity98
Let's refocus. It could be Tenn or Clubs or neither who are Unvaccinated, but we shouldn't forget the game is wider than just those two.
Just bringing this back in case it got lost in all the cacophany:
Post#1
-6 Vanillas. You have no night action.
-1 Administrator. Each night you can learn a player’s Role.
-2 Cops. Each night you can inspect a player and check whether he has a Vaccine Certificate or not.
-1 Doctor. Each night you can give a Vaccine Certificate to a player. For mechanics, the Doctor provide Vaccine Certificate before Cops can check them.
-1 Tracker. Each night you can follow a player to see who he visits. You cannot track the Data Analyst or the Hacker. A jailed player will be seen visiting no one.
-1 Data Analyst. Each night you can analyse a player’s web search history and learn if he is Vaccinated or Unvaccinated.
-1 Hacker. Each night you can check if a player browses a mysterious website or not.
-1 Jail Keeper. Each night you can jail someone to prevent him from performing an action and to prevent any action being performed onto him.
-1 Survivalist. Once during the game, you can kill someone.
I'm not necessarily asking for anyone to expose themselves in the forum, but it would be nice to hear the following:
- If the Administrator found the Doctor, they should consider announcing it
- If a Cop found someone without a Vaccine Certificate, they should announce it
- If the Tracker saw someone visit Abs, they should announce it
- If the Data Analyst found someone who is Unvaccinated, they should strongly consider announcing it
- If the Hacker found someone who browses a mysterious website, they should consider announcing it

I inspected and found out they had a certificate ( my .5 share) no need to reveal who now. I also noted the cert can be fake.  My thought is the other roles may reveal lets say that that person went on line looking for certificate or went and visit the Doc to get one. i.e Ely needs to explain why he went somewhere online or to see someone. Can we be so lucky to have it be ABS and Ely be outed.  Please don't take this as I inspected Ely is just and example.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Hoodlum wrote:
unlynch 2ofclubs Lynch jkl3699 because he (almost definitely) believes i'm mafia
Warrant ☰ ★Officer I and a Gentleman
LandoCalriskian wrote:
2ofclubs
LandoCalriskian
jkl3699
Ryomyr
I am trying to decide if Tennessee really was just running some sort of gambit to out a mafia....

I find it coincidentally odd that he was able to get Abs to share enough information that caused Abs to be killed the following night.

For now:

#LUNCH Tennesseelogman

I also find it suspicious that Tenn would advocate for everyone revealing their roles early in the first phase.

Tbf it's a pretty common strategy especially if someone has a powerful role. I don't think that's something tangible to hold against TLM.
Lando although I respect or cautious strategy. It does seam a little too cautious.

Oh I agree. I just mentioned it to show that that argument shouldn’t be viewed as viable against TLM. If we’re lynching someone, it’s not because of that lol.
Everything you've heard about me is true.
2ofclubs wrote:
jkl3699
Also, what is this thing about waiting for Ely? He has barely spoken in the forum so I don't see any reason to suspect him with concrete evidence. He could obviously be speaking little to hide from the fact that he is mafia of course, but we have no evidence.

My take is some Role was used on him and He has explaining to do. Innocent until PROVEN guilty.
I like your #292 post except for the Clubs portion. But I believe I proved myself as good. Remember our last game and How you mafia twisted my stuff so much it confused others when I was good and you knew it. dejavue  Only failure is not learning from ones mistakes.  Don't be fooled by Tens trickery isn't interesting how often the word trickery come up in regards to Ten EVEN FROM HIS OWN WORDS.

No trickery from Clubs just questions, shared thought and time released info. ;)
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Bluegoetz wrote:
also my lynch vote on JKL is based off suspicion not actual fact.
but his activity this game compared to the last is super different.
he only pops on to bandwagon
and that list is why i voted on him