The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 21 of 25
2ofclubs wrote:
2ofclubs
Come did anyone get an unsolicited PM from Anax??
Come on did.
or
Asking again, Did anyone get an Unsolicited PM from Anax.
WRKD4IT
elysium5 wrote:
I received no messages last night so as far as I am aware, nothing happened to me.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
jkl3699 wrote:
Bluegoetz
JKL you are on the top of my mafia list.

#lynch JKL

Anaxagore said:
   16 Jan 2022, 19:17
   Your role is Vanilla.
   You are Vaccinated.
   You have a Vaccine Certificate.
   Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

elysium5 wrote:
Anonymous_3
Oops
Hmmm...and you are?
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Madagascarter wrote:
1. Who is Anonymous_3? Is this a glitch on my phone, it’s supposed to be showing someone else?
2. I am disappointed Elysium5 received no messages. The only thing I can assume from this is that 2ofClubs & Elysium5 are in the same group whether that be vaccinated or unvaccinated. I am sure they are not in alternating groups. I really wish the inspector of roles could share his results now.

3. Now we’ve cleared this up and Elysium5 has spoken (could be lying) I now need to know what actual evidence 2ofclubs has to say we should lynch TLM. He hasn’t shared yet.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter
1. Who is Anonymous_3? Is this a glitch on my phone, it’s supposed to be showing someone else?
2. I am disappointed Elysium5 received no messages. The only thing I can assume from this is that 2ofClubs & Elysium5 are in the same group whether that be vaccinated or unvaccinated. I am sure they are not in alternating groups. I really wish the inspector of roles could share his results now.

3. Now we’ve cleared this up and Elysium5 has spoken (could be lying) I now need to know what actual evidence 2ofclubs has to say we should lynch TLM. He hasn’t shared yet.

I am not in a group with anyone. For what it is worth:

Anaxagore said:
16 Jan 2022, 19:17
Your role is Vanilla.
You are Vaccinated.
You have a Vaccine Certificate.
Win clause: Eliminate all Unvaccinated.

elysium5 wrote:
Madagascarter

6 new accounts have been created recently going by Anonymous_1 through 6. I will trace them later. They are all multiple accounts. Not impressed...
2ofclubs wrote:
I inspected Ely and he has a certificate. Here is the unedited PM's

2ofclubs said:
17 Jan 2022, 17:53
Investigate Elysium please. That is if I am not in jail .

Anaxagore said:
17 Jan 2022, 17:54
noted

Anaxagore said:
18 Jan 2022, 17:13
Elysium5 has a Vaccine Certificate.

2ofclubs said:
18 Jan 2022, 17:45
If one gets a Vac card from the Doc, is that a fake and are they still considered unvaccinated?
If it is a fake do the have to be discovered to meet the Eliminate all Unvaccinated win clause?

Anaxagore said:
18 Jan 2022, 18:08
If an Unvaccinated player gets a Vaccination Card, he remains Unvaccinated.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs wrote:
Clubs aka no trickery Vaccinated Cop with Certificate

Ref Post #311 in regards to my OMG how do post answer
Can you imagine everyone waiving a Vaccinated Certificate.... what good is a cop when they get the certificate before I inspect someone once a night. Going need some luck selecting and inspecting a Unvac

Vote how you feel.
#LYNCH Tennessee
WRKD4IT
Ryomyr wrote:
I may not return in time to change this vote:

#LUNCH Tennessee
Ryomyr wrote:
I imagine Hoodlum has a deep and raspy voice like the action move trailers