The Mafia Game
  • 375 posts
  • Page 16 of 25
Virtuosity98 wrote:
And:
- If the Doctor is actually Vaccinated and was stupid enough to give someone a Vaccine Certificate, they should announce it lol
It is now Day 8. Please submit your Lynch vote, as well as any Role-specific Day actions you wish to perform (countdown).
Day Actions:
• #LYNCH [player], #NO LYNCH, #ABSTAIN in forum thread.
• Role-specific actions (via PM with V98).

orzhovboss wrote:
jkl are you willing to share role? It's probably not the best idea b/c the UVs will target you, but it will give us more info.
Abs wrote:
LOL, I didnt even get a chance in this game! what an anti climax

gg all
Abs wrote:
my fault for being too honest ;)

Best of luck to you vaccinated crew
jkl3699 wrote:
orzhovboss
jkl are you willing to share role? It's probably not the best idea b/c the UVs will target you, but it will give us more info.

Not willing to share role just yet.
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
I have 2.5 confirmed vac certs. I have a question to Anax/A. Psycho regarding how I am to polcia.

please clarify - how 2.5 and polcia ?

I don't know about polcia, but i think 2 means that he knows for sure 2 people have vac certs, and is 50% sure about the one he inspected last night because the doc could have given out the card.
[/quote]
 Exactly!!!!! The one inspected has a Vac Cert but the doc could have given it to him.  I will need activity to help verify authentic.
The Doc in my opinion can only be a Mafia role.  (there is no healing and the his Certs are NOT VALID.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
orzhovboss
Also would you be willing to share any of the people who you know have vac certs?

Waiting for more input before placing Lynch vote. I have 2.5 confirmed vac certs. I won't be voting to lynch a specific silent player as to not out them at this time.

Claimed CERT:
ABS
Ten    LYNCH HIM NOW  don't use the survivalist role that will be more valuable later.
CLUBS
Ready
Mada  suspicious
jkl suspicious
Hood  peculiar

I will share something/more when I get an answer from Anax.
I have the answer.  OMG how do I convey this in open forum.   This is going to be a tough game. Choose your kills wisely.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
2ofclubs wrote:
#LYNCH TENNESSEELOGMan
Ten    LYNCH HIM NOW  don't use the survivalist role that will be more valuable later in my opine.
WRKD4IT
2ofclubs is online.
Madagascarter wrote:
2ofClubs, you seem to have a very different suspect list to me. I'm going to call this out now. Elysium5! What happened to you last night? Before I trust anyone I need to here exactly what happened to Elysium5 right now. I'm also hinting hard if a player is telling the truth. But don't reveal unless you want me to vote for you.
Playing Deep Sea Adventure, you can't track me

Summer 2 Countdown

Get your purchases in 2 hours beforehand
orzhovboss wrote:
Madagascarter
2ofClubs, you seem to have a very different suspect list to me. I'm going to call this out now. Elysium5! What happened to you last night? Before I trust anyone I need to here exactly what happened to Elysium5 right now. I'm also hinting hard if a player is telling the truth. But don't reveal unless you want me to vote for you.

What do you mean? Did anything happen to ely last night?